Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Bettys Closet

New in Town
oh la la

bunny chan said:
Here it is!

dress-front.jpg

B.

That is just such a cute and sexy little number. Love it! especially the detail on the back!

Foofoogal

Banned
deadpandiva

I never knew kits like that existed. I have seen the kits for 1960s purses but am amazed. I am a true beaded cardiganaholic.
I am disappointed this year as not found a really good find of one.
That kit is fabulous.
:eusa_clap

zendy

A-List Customer
I step away from the internets for three days and all of you ladies have found the most amazing things! Hurray for everyone and their new stuff!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I am very exited about the Bead it Kit. I came across one a few years ago but didn't get it. I will be sure to post pictures if and when I use it.

Inky

One Too Many
I'll be channeling my inner va-va-voom girl for a party on the 22nd (it's an 80's theme party but since when do I ever follow the rules ;) )

Just call me GoldFinky!

late 50's/early 60's era Lurex/wool top:
4176007984_822acea6c5_m.jpg

gold lame 60's era pumps (NOS!! woohoo)
4170700898_8816d02174_m.jpg

and in case you like to Kaboodle - you can find the full look here.

SayCici

Practically Family
Fabric, because I'm a crazy person. BUT they're from fabricdepot.com which is having a 35% off sale right now.

_Moda-21207-17.jpg

Perfect plaid.

_Moda-21205-18.jpg

Kau-EUJM-8821-167.jpg

retrogirl1941

One Too Many
SayCici said:
Fabric, because I'm a crazy person. BUT they're from fabricdepot.com which is having a 35% off sale right now.

_Moda-21207-17.jpg

Perfect plaid.

_Moda-21205-18.jpg

Kau-EUJM-8821-167.jpg

Oh Cici! Can you tell what collectionthe first two fabrics came from? I really think I need them! I can see two mutli purpose outfit made with those two. You can interchange the prints so well!

Never mind! I found them.

Samantha

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Nice magazine, LD, those magazines are the best.

Cici, I also bought some fabric recently. I've been so good with fabric lately that I didn't think it was naughty to get a little of these ;) I'm trying to find more of the Holiday Hostess fabric. If anyone knows where I can find it, let me know! I have less than a yard, but I figure if I can't find more it will make a cute apron!

houseworkwhenever.jpg

50skitchen.jpg

holidayhostess.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
_Moda-21207-17.jpg

Ive seen a version of this one at Michael Levine's with bold red lines instead of blue. I *adored* it but its yardage was too pricey :)
Fabric Depot, here I come!

LD

texasgirl

One Too Many
SayCici said:

_Moda-21207-17.jpg

Perfect plaid.

_Moda-21205-18.jpg

Kau-EUJM-8821-167.jpg

I'm using the 2nd one for the back and borders of a quilt I'm making! I'll post pictures when I get it finished :)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Yay! Thanks, gals!
I wish I found more of that fabric! I got less than a yard because it's all the lady had :( Ideally I'd love three yards so I could make a dress. Maybe I'll run across it someday!
I spend most New Years sitting in front of the tv watching old movies. lol But maybe I can make an excuse to go out...

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Gorgeous dress Lauren, I spend most of New Year's watching old movies also.

!BhN!dCQBGk~$(KGrHqEOKkUEryhRc-oWBLIEr4y6wg~~_12.JPG

I am trying not to buy 50's patterns as I'd like to focus on late 30's but I really like this one.
!Bg9r+Vw!mk~$(KGrHqEH-CsEsKg+sytfBLHGKrrN-g~~_35.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot