Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

magneto

Practically Family
decodoll said:
Thanks, Maise. :) So do I...this is my second pair of green shoes. I need to make more green outfits!

I do like those, I must say! :) I'm sure you could wear them with a brown outfit? Add a brown hat with green ribbon/trim and green gloves, hmm.

decodoll

Practically Family
Thanks! That does sounds lovely. Now I have to make more brown outfits too! :) And a brown hat..of course! Or a green hat with a brown ribbon!

JiveAngel

New in Town
I bought this this week ;)

Ah how I do love e-bay

My FIRST maternity outfit vintage or otherwise. (If you don't count the maternity jeans I bought last summer before we were even trying.)

I know there are couple people from DC on here. If you know me. Mums the word for now. We're not ready to go public yet. Plus, our friends are expecting next month and we don't want to steal their thunder.

Meanwhile, if anyone sees maternity vintage, please PM me. I'll need a couple outfits for my husbands gigs.

decodoll

Practically Family
Congratulations!! I just won a dress by the same seller (below), and I was very tempted by the outfit you won even though we don't plan on starting a family anytime real soon. It's just so cute!! I saw another cute maternity top on ebay yesterday. I'll pm it to you.

blkwhitepolkadotsdress1.jpg

Vanessa

One Too Many
Finally ran across a nice belted jacket suit pattern I liked, so I snapped this up last night. . .

Image065.jpg

maisie

Practically Family
maisie said:
I also won a dress off the same seller last night!!
Cool! Which one did you get? That seller had so many- it was fun seeing them all!

Addi

I got the black and red dress that the seller had listed. I actually recieved it the other day so will try and get a picture of it!
Apparently all those 1940s clothes that the seller listed was all from one estate!!

maisie

Practically Family
Congratulations!! I just won a dress by the same seller (below), and I was very tempted by the outfit you won even though we don't plan on starting a family anytime real soon. It's just so cute!! I saw another cute maternity top on ebay yesterday. I'll pm it to you.

That dress it fab! I love polka dots, and so much will go with it!

colleency

One of the Regulars
Oh, everyone's purchases are so lovely, especially the shoes! I'm jealous. I'm not a confident enough shopper to buy from ebay...but maybe I'll find some patterns I like there!

MissQueenie

Practically Family
colleency said:
Oh, everyone's purchases are so lovely, especially the shoes! I'm jealous. I'm not a confident enough shopper to buy from ebay...but maybe I'll find some patterns I like there!

I have the same problem! I'm always in a flutter when I look at things on ebay...We need a support group to build ebay-shopping confidence! ;)

jkath

New in Town
Talk about amazing fashions! That last pattern was gorgeous! I adore the green shoes too. As some of you are ebay novices, I know a bit about it, but am brand new to finding vintage clothing, which you ladies are so great at! I'm kicking myself, as a couple of years back I was hired on by a family friend to sell off her deceased step mother's clothing/jewelry on ebay. I did great, as they paid me a nice percentage. However, now I wish I'd kept it all! Much was from '40-'54, and it was all my size. grrrrrrrr.

Daisy Buchanan

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Some good finds, and a new web page

Hey everyone,
I've had some time on my hands while recooperating (horrible speller) from an illness to create a new web page with pics of some of my finds on ebay.
I thought it would be easier to give you gals the link to it, rather than posting my recent acquirements. I hope you all check it out, and I'm open to comments too. I need all the help I can get! I must say before you look, my hair is terrible!! I did just win the "1940's Hairstyles" book,but haven't received it yet. Hopefully I'll get those darn pin curls done right some day. This is only the second time I've attempted to do anything with my hair.
Well, I hope you check it out :)
Cheryl
http://homepage.mac.com/glickc1/PhotoAlbum42.html

maisie

Practically Family
Went to a vintage fashion shoes today, went there thinking I would come home empty handed, but actually came home with 5 dresses & and a pair of 30's glasses!!2 of the dresses were the most gorgeous evening dresses ever!!
I will post a couple of pics later!

Naama

Practically Family
Daisy, I visited your homepage, great, great stuff! Can't belive you got that black gown for a penny! Great ;)

Naama

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points