Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss_Becky

Familiar Face
Nice finds ladies!!! I'm jealous ;)

Love the 'stout' gals ad and the sewing box, love that dark suit with hat, love those red shoes, love the 'swish' dress (wish I could buy it), and those knit PJ's, forget it! I'd be wearing those ALL day....LOL

I haven't been able to go shopping for months! So I'm just drooling over all the cool purchases :p

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
!BnM9inwBGk~$(KGrHqEOKj0EtjzYJJ7tBLioCNPL4!~~_12.JPG

SugarKitten

One of the Regulars
The pink dress just calls for somewhere to stroll under street lamps!

Inky, the jacket is so effortless glam! I can just see it with a pair of cigarette pants and ballet flats.

Great buttons and buckles Deadpandiva, do you know what they are going on yet?

SayCiCi, I've been looking at tops. I love the B-look on that pattern. Just think of the fabric patterns you could use it with....

Love what everyone's been finding!

Mojito

One Too Many
As always, everything is so fab it's hard not to go back and write paragraphs of OTT adoration for each piece :)

Love that pink dress, MissSkidoo...Inky, what a great find (and I think I recognise the seller from the mannequin - if so, she's fabulous)...Miss Sis, I just swoon over floral embroidery like that...and DeadpanDiva, can't wait to see what you come up with for those amazing buttons and the buckle.

I love all the patterns and the sewing set too!

clubwitsend

Practically Family
4433761508_a41f2fb9bd.jpg

I was so excited to make some fun finds at the Santa Monica Vintage Expo in Feb...the hat and dress are both from there! It's going to be a new favorite of mine!!

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Lusti...the PINK lighted mirror is the ultimate! Every girl should have one! Are they a 50's thing? I remember models from the 70's that my Aunts used and had a lighted mirror in the 80's myself. None were PINK and the bulbs weren't exposed. That it just too cute!

ClubWE...great dress, great hat, great everything! You remind me of someone and if I can find the thread on which golden era figure you resemble, I'll try to post there!

Lusti Weather

One of the Regulars
Thank you ladies! I'll definitely have to watch out when I change the bulbs; I appreciate the heads-up on that one!

Clubwitsend, that dress is smashing and looks marvelous on you!

MJrules

One of the Regulars
New coat!

(I can't believe I'm saying this but) I wish it were freezing outside so I could wear this!
DSCN2329.jpg
DSCN2330.jpg
DSCN2328.jpg

100% navy wool, with navy velvet/velveteen collar, covered buttons, cuffs, and back belt. I lovelovelove the drapes in the front

Miss Sis

One Too Many
Well Cherry Lips, I hope my boyfriend of 5 1/2 years agrees! lol

I will be wearing it on a motoring holiday on the Continent to the Swiss Alps, so I hope to get a nice shot of it 'in action' with our vintage car.

Thanks for all the kind comments. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24