Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

OneAndOnly

Familiar Face
Won this on ebay today:
B6Kti3gmkKGrHqZiIEydm1F-YTBMwdVCH0zw_12.jpg

Tulip

New in Town
Oh that red dress is so beautiful - I adore big skirted dresses with sleeves! Lovely for autumn eh? And the shoes are delicious -any chance they're not vintage?

Here's my latest purchase and it's all mine (greedily and gratefully)!

il_570xN.187901229.jpg

Drappa

One Too Many
Oh that red dress is so beautiful - I adore big skirted dresses with sleeves! Lovely for autumn eh? And the shoes are delicious -any chance they're not vintage?

Love your green dress! And yes, the shoes are actually from Office (a few seasons old I'm afraid), but called Dollie Day and pop up on Ebay occasioanlly (there are some on there now).

Foofoogal

Banned
I plan on sashaying everywhere in it - anything else would be impolite, no?
-------------------
Definitely, you would never want to be impolite. LOL.

moonmatrix

Familiar Face
First, Drappa, I love, love both of those dresses!! Then again I am a sucker for anything red. Tulip, that green dress is just darling and derserves to be sashayed and pranced all over town in!

Drappa

One Too Many
Thanks ladies, can't wait for everything to arrive!
Kate, it is sooo hard to find a quilted skirt with a waist size bigger than 24" that I talked hubby into getting it for me for Christmas because I knew it would be gone soon. Hope you find another one you love soon!

NancyLouise

One of the Regulars
Wow, I love this dress. Definitely going into my inspiration folder. Congratulations on your lucky find!

Here's my latest purchase and it's all mine (greedily and gratefully)!

il_570xN.187901229.jpg

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Drappa - beautiful finds - the dress reminds me a little of the dress Eva Marie Saint wore in North by Northwest!

Tulip - stunning, stunning dress - and the colour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tulip

New in Town
Edit: Forgot to say, that's a gorgeous cardigan Lolly - lovely colour and detailing.
Thanks everyone! I feel so lucky! Here's a gratuitous close up shot of the neckline:

il_570xN.187901405.jpg

And another recent purchase:

IMG_3237.JPG

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy