Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
Wowww Drappa, what an amazing haul! That red dress is stunning.

Tulip, your emerald gown is breathtaking; congratulations!

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
Tulip, that dress is gorgeous!

I just won this hat and coat set. I've been wanting one of these with the fur down the front for a while :) I love the pleating at the back and the wide lapels.
lcoat1.jpg

lcoat2.jpg

lcoat3.jpg

KittyAnneMalloo

Familiar Face
I bought the coolest doona cover today from the Op-Shop. It just screams feed sack!! So I had to then go and buy a pattern to turn it into a beautiful frock for the summer. I'll post pics once it's finished!

Kate O Potato

A-List Customer
Thanks ladies, can't wait for everything to arrive!
Kate, it is sooo hard to find a quilted skirt with a waist size bigger than 24" that I talked hubby into getting it for me for Christmas because I knew it would be gone soon. Hope you find another one you love soon!

And no sooner than you wrote that, I found one! It's not as lovely as the black and gold one I've been eyeing up (they only accept money transfers with Western U etc, so I'd have to pay a LOT of fees) but it was only £17 and it's a nice festive colour for Christmas ice skating! x

Drappa

One Too Many
And no sooner than you wrote that, I found one! It's not as lovely as the black and gold one I've been eyeing up (they only accept money transfers with Western U etc, so I'd have to pay a LOT of fees) but it was only £17 and it's a nice festive colour for Christmas ice skating! x

Ooooh, make sure to post some pictures!
Nice purchases everyone.

amynbebes

New in Town
that sailor top is awesome (as are the docs). May I ask where you got the top?
Nevermind, got my answer ;) Compliments still stand though!

Hi ladies,
Some new purchases of mine.

Vintage handmade dress, vintage wool skirt, new sailor top, and Dr. Martens. ;0 The dress is a bit big, perhaps a belt will help!

dress1.jpg

dress3r.jpg

skirtc.jpg

tagi.jpg

Savvysailor.jpg

img-thing

X
BD

D

Deleted member 12480

suit5-1.jpg

Have just got this as my brithday present. No doubt it will be ages before it arrives, it's from US.
xx

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
Annie,

What a great jacket! No doubt you will look fantastic in it.

Black Dahlia,

Love the plaid skirt. I am currently obsessed with checks and plaids and tweeds, must be the season. I wonder if "St. Mary's" is the same as the St. Mary's I see on those yummy vintage wool blankets?

Here's a Harris Tweed coat I pounced on. I'm not really sure of the time period, but the pockets made it too delish to pass up.

Harris Tweed coat pockets color by susanmcs, on Flickr

Harris Tweed coat pockets by susanmcs, on Flickr

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12480

Skidoo!! Where have you been hiding.

And thanks foofoogal, it's not til the end of the month, but I'm ordering it early. Xx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy