Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss sofia

One Too Many
Lovely cardi Cherry lips! You will look ultra cute in that i bet!

Lusty - I agree with Miss G, the bag is a smasher! I love your rose brooch too, i have been looking for one as i have the earrings only, gaaaah!

MIss G - Such a pretty colour on the demi-parure and the swirl pattern on the brooch is lovely! Love the milk glass necklace too, great minds and all that, i snaffled a three strand white glass necklace and some clip-ons a while ago in a junk shop and i love them, they feel so beautiful and weighty and will be worn to death i hope this Summer. I love the classic shape of the cardi too and the piping, very chic!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Miss Sofia! Your milk glass necklace and earrings sound fab - I'm like you when it comes to costume jewellery - the weightier - the better!

If you are looking for a match to your brooch I've seen a few rose ones on Etsy - for a very reasonable price too - I really hope you find a match for your earrings!

crwritt

One Too Many
I just splurged on lots of vintage-esque (and possibly vintage) jewelry- I'd love to show you guys, but is there any way you can post pics without having an online account at photobucket, flickr, etc?

I made a photo album on facebook for pictures I want to show here. I don't "publish" them, so I'm the only one who can see them there. I just right click then copy image location,then paste them in here. I don't know if its any easier than the other ways.

dandelion-vint

One of the Regulars
20110421_17_01_16_dsc06306_eb.jpg

I won this on ebay, the seller described it as 40s/50s and I think it's more 1930s. It doesn't hang as well in the photo as it does in person. Pale yellow linen with dark blue lattice on shoulders and pockets. It only sold for $12.50 probably because it had water stains on it, but those came right in a Biz soak.

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
20110421_17_01_16_dsc06306_eb.jpg

I won this on ebay, the seller described it as 40s/50s and I think it's more 1930s. It doesn't hang as well in the photo as it does in person. Pale yellow linen with dark blue lattice on shoulders and pockets. It only sold for $12.50 probably because it had water stains on it, but those came right in a Biz soak.

Wow what a good deal.... I really love it. The buttons + the length make me think more 30's, too

Drappa

One Too Many
Lovely purse Miss G! It's rare to see one in that colour. Although I do distinctly remember you announcing a few pages back that it would be "it" for now ;)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
LittleMissToniJo - thank you! Sadly I sold that dress a few months ago but it was well loved and well worn - hopefully someone else is having loads of fun in it now!

Drappa - I tried to stay away - truly I did - but my resolve disappeared the second I heard Etsy's Lorelei song! And the purse was so reasonably priced it would have been criminal to pass it up!

Ada Vice - thank you!

Drappa

One Too Many
Drappa - I tried to stay away - truly I did - but my resolve disappeared the second I heard Etsy's Lorelei song! And the purse was so reasonably priced it would have been criminal to pass it up!

Oh, I know it well! I hear voices urging me to buy things too, all the time! Sometimes I wish they'd just shut it...lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner