Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Lily Powers - thank you - I'm all about covering my face and hair when in the hot, hot sun!

Drappa - gorgeous dress - so glad you got a good deal!

Cecil - I'm loving that red dress - it's beautiful. The jacket (is it a cape?) is lovely too.

LittleMissToniJo - Gorgeous blouse - so pretty on you!

Rosie Beau - I'm so sorry to hear that - I nearly did that the other week but just stopped short of cutting into this lovely mustard yellow cocktail dress - it's so easily done - can your playsuit be mended? I really hope so....

I just got this lovely circle skirt - I love the colour mustard!:

il_570xN_234654974.jpg

Tatum

Practically Family
Everyone's finds are just stunning.

Rosie Beau, I hope your playsuit is mendable! I don't use sharps on parcels anymore for that reason, except the edge.

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
Miss G I really want your entire wardrobe. Everything you post is amazing.

And Miss Beau I feel so terrible for you... how bad was the cut? Thank you for the reminder though, I will be so careful in the future after reading that! You poor thing :-(

Drappa! She had the fabric, believe it or not. She sent me several photos of ideas and the fabric was in there! It's hard to see, but there are people in carriages and riding old-timey bicycles on it. It's definitely not for a wallflower but I don't mind being bold sometimes :)

Drappa

One Too Many
That fabric is too cool, what a great blouse!

Miss Golightly, I LOVE that skirt, especially the pocket! Will you please start a blog with Daily outfit posts - you'd have a huge audience!

Penny Dreadful

One of the Regulars
We've been having a bit of a field day lately after receiving raises, a bonus, and a hefty car insurance rebate. And since we were broke all winter it feels like we're suddenly living the high life. Aside from catching up on all the necessities, I've been getting spoiled, and should really take a break now lol.

il_570xN.236731170.jpg

AAAAAp62pGQAAAAAAQEFqw.jpg

(but the PU leather, not the shiny stuff)
images

216-Gathered-Ava-Dress-Red-Stop-Staring-3431.jpg

^This is the hottest dress I have ever owned, and photos never quite do Stop Staring dresses justice.

Not pictured, I also got simple white and blue sheath dresses. I've been so bad!

Katinka von K.

A-List Customer
@Penny Dreadful I especially love the umbrella. Very nice.

!B6Gf3h!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKj0EyLWK55U)BMwKdv3DR!~~_12.JPG

I got myself a little surprise on ebay yesterday. It´s a knitting magazine containing a lot of nice patterns, hopefully. The seller only uploaded the cover so I have no idea what´s inside. But I decided to take the risk for it was only 6,70$ with shipping.

Rosie_Beau

One of the Regulars
Thanks for the comments all. With a fine needle and some cotton I think I might be able to make a resonable job.
Hope so anyway.
My lesson has well and truely been learnt!
Little Miss - your blouse is just too cute!
Miss G - I love the hang and colour of that skirt.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
We've been having a bit of a field day lately after receiving raises, a bonus, and a hefty car insurance rebate. And since we were broke all winter it feels like we're suddenly living the high life. Aside from catching up on all the necessities, I've been getting spoiled, and should really take a break now lol.

il_570xN.236731170.jpg

This is so sweet - I got something similar myself on Etsy recently - it's probably the same as yours - so pretty! And that Stop Staring dress is something else!

I fell in love with this mega glam faux mink bolero:

il_570xN_225357670.jpg

il_570xN_225357660.jpg

I've been after an emerald coloured purse since forever - got this lovely Garay one:

il_570xN_244625973.jpg

A lovely Grace tote for carrying my shopping:

il_570xN_200249703.jpg

LittleMissToniJo

One of the Regulars
!B6Gf3h!!Wk~$(KGrHqEOKj0EyLWK55U)BMwKdv3DR!~~_12.JPG

I got myself a little surprise on ebay yesterday. It´s a knitting magazine containing a lot of nice patterns, hopefully. The seller only uploaded the cover so I have no idea what´s inside. But I decided to take the risk for it was only 6,70$ with shipping.

I did this a couple of weeks ago! It was a Bear Brand book from 1948, turned out to have some really great patterns inside! You'll have to post if there are any really cool ones :)

Tatum

Practically Family

RodeoRose

A-List Customer
RosieBeau, that dress is darling! I really didn't need to find another fabulous repro store to drool over, lol, but I'm smitten with a ton of their frocks now, thanks for the link!

I like Tatum's idea for a cardigan that picks up on the colors in the pattern for some pop.

I think some cute little heeled oxfords would look nice, pretty without being too cutesy and dainty. (Though white shoes would be very doll-like and pretty, too!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner