Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

I Adore Film Noir

A-List Customer
I got this. It's the most I've ever spent on a vintage item, but I got a raise so I went for it!
il_570xN.189759850.jpg

Gorgeous. The style is fabulous and the fabric is well suited to the style.

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
Miss_Bella_Hell, Congrats on the raise and the gorgeous dress.
Trashy Diva ran out of the blue dress so I got the Sadie instead which will be more flattering I think.
SADIEbigpolka1.JPG

Lorelai99

One of the Regulars
Miss_Bella_Hell, Congrats on the raise and the gorgeous dress.
Trashy Diva ran out of the blue dress so I got the Sadie instead which will be more flattering I think.
SADIEbigpolka1.JPG

Was in New Orleans a few months ago and tried both the cut of the other one and this actual dress on and while they were both adorable, I like this one better on. Either way I am sure you will look smashing!!

annet

One of the Regulars
DSC_0354.jpg

i waited two months for the sales so i could have them at a price i can afford... lovely and so comfortable.

DSC_0356.jpg

also from noa noa, high waisted black skirt.

DSC_0355.jpg

and a terrible picture of a full circle skirt i found in a thrift store. i should get a picture of me wearing it, once i shorten the hem a bit (i'll make it just below the knee instead of right above my ankles...). it's wool so it will keep me toasty for the rest of this winter and the fabric drapes very nicely :)

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi ladies, a question: is there a 'Show Us Your X-mas Presents' thread or something like that? Vintage items that aren't purchases per se. I did a search, no luck. Just curious and love seeing everyone's items!
X
BD

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
DSC07511.jpg

[/IMG]
DSC07510.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC07509.jpg
[/IMG]

These are my lastest purchases. The brooches are not geniune vintage, I love em all the same.

The head scarf I bought today from a second-hand shop. Not sure what era it is from, can anyone help me on this?

Drappa

One Too Many
First off, Trashy Diva. Arrived today and I adore them:
americanadressCOOL1.jpg
[/IMG]
DAYDRESSCIRCLEwarm1.jpg
[/IMG]
Apron hubby got me as a surprise:

Bag I got cheaply. Looks black, but is actually navy with tortoiseshell coloured handles:

Lastly a coat I believe is 1940's, but not sure. It's a bit tight, so I may sell it but it was a great deal. It's black but I lightened the photos. It has a velvet collar and pocket tabs, and the cutest flounce in the back:

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy