Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
OH MY! What great buys ladies! The pink dress, the pinup postcards, the red shoes.. all of Daisy's fab finds, (love that necklace, it's DARLING!), all the sundresses and skirts and blouses. Y'all are doing GREAT!
Kim great dress, I agree, red belt! Sari you got some terrific books!

I've been trying to stay off the bay.. but alas.. that never lasts too long! I'm always on there looking for "something", and I always go back to searching vintage.
Here's my latest,
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=270108422230&rd=1&rd=1

Still waiting for the periwinkle dress. The seller sent me the WRONG dress! But thank goodness she didn't send MY dress to someone else, they might have kept it, lol!

I've gotten some things I need to take pics of as well.

Daisy and JBD, it's so nice that you two are able to get together, but I'm so glad we can ALL virtual shop together here! :fedora:

Pink I hope the pink dress fits to a T, and Kimberly good luck dying yours!

Nikki

Kimberly

Practically Family
Went to Goodwill today and picked up the two below for $1.00 each. Both of them look really cute on, but not so cute on the manni as she doesn't have the curves you need to do them justice.

Blue and White Polka Dot Pantsuit

bluewhitepolkadotpants.jpg

Baby Blue and white play suit/romper. My legs look so good in them and I hate how my legs look in shorts. I think it's because this is the perfect length for me.

bluewhiteshorts.jpg

Went to a couple of antique stores and actually found some hats. I asked one of them if they ever get vintage clothing in and they said they don't even bother as there is no demand for it. [huh]

blackwhitehat.jpg

bluehat.jpg

This one is so cute but I had a heck of a time taking a pic of it. I wore it to Goodwill and got two compliments. One of them said I was absolutely adorable in my hat and coat. :eek: :D

blackvelvet.jpg

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Great *cheap* finds Kimberly, ugh.. just love those bargains.. Faythe you got some goodies too!

Kimberly, can't wait to see that last hat on you, it's wonderful and unique!
Nikki

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Heads up ladies!

I received these shoes from Newport News today.

s0709129_bt07_001.jpg

They are extremely narrow in the toe area. I'm guessing they might run a half size too small. But I'm no expert on that. I am not ordering another pair. I don't really care for guess which size shoe will fit. Oh well.

exquisitebones

A-List Customer
i have not been shopping lately, but today i had a bad day, so i decided to get something.
dress.jpg

$13 dollars later i have a nice wool dress. what do you think?

marquise

Familiar Face
20slines-002.jpg

... Excited for this dress, which I snapped for under $20. Luckily not too many gals are into late 20s-early 30s housedresses/simple sheaths like I am; it's just perfect for the coming-soon 90 degree summer; linen & cool!

458142679_5fc0ab4075.jpg

This isn't new, but it was huge on me and I recently got it re-tailored, with a zipper (metal!) put in the side, for ony $10. 1930s plaid gardenparty dress!

& Continuing my obsession w/ '30s plaids, got this from vintagemartini.com for a school loan refund self-present. :rolleyes: Love it dearly, though I'm not used to spending so much on one dress:
455858550_7d19a66315.jpg

465309248_3eeea2714c.jpg

I posted this silk '30s dress from Ebay when I first got it, but I finally put on some buttons (it was without them). Love it, a bit too much.

&, my newest:
466383679_cd45c6b383.jpg

Was sniped from under my nose on the 'Bay, but the winning bidder graciously offered it to me when it didn't fit her! I'm in love with it.

Lastly, my non-engagementy engagement/elopement ring, from the boy:
455858506_5d68c1ee0e.jpg

from Ebay also. ;)

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
marquise said:
20slines-002.jpg

... Excited for this dress, which I snapped for under $20. Luckily not too many gals are into late 20s-early 30s housedresses/simple sheaths like I am; it's just perfect for the coming-soon 90 degree summer; linen & cool!

458142679_5fc0ab4075.jpg

This isn't new, but it was huge on me and I recently got it re-tailored, with a zipper (metal!) put in the side, for ony $10. 1930s plaid gardenparty dress!

& Continuing my obsession w/ '30s plaids, got this from vintagemartini.com for a school loan refund self-present. :rolleyes: Love it dearly, though I'm not used to spending so much on one dress:
455858550_7d19a66315.jpg

465309248_3eeea2714c.jpg

I posted this silk '30s dress from Ebay when I first got it, but I finally put on some buttons (it was without them). Love it, a bit too much.

&, my newest:
466383679_cd45c6b383.jpg

Was sniped from under my nose on the 'Bay, but the winning bidder graciously offered it to me when it didn't fit her! I'm in love with it.

Lastly, my non-engagementy engagement/elopement ring, from the boy:
455858506_5d68c1ee0e.jpg

from Ebay also. ;)

EEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKK I love all of this! I think the white one and the green ones are my favorites.

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
Oh, I agree, the white one with the black trim is AMAZING!
Congratulations on your shopping luck.

And best wishes to you for your engagement.:)

Joie

GoldLeaf

A-List Customer
marquise, you have excellent taste! Such beautiful dresses! You certainly know how to pick them to show off your features, you look lovely!

As for the ring, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And the ring is fab, too :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo