Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

pretty faythe

One Too Many
I got this today at Big Lots, some of the Christmas items were 50% off and I LOVE Nut Crackers!! He stands 3 ft tall! yipee!!
nuts.jpg

p.s. that is a bow behind, not on him, lol

Kim_B

Practically Family
I got this dress from Torrid - sells for close to $70 on their website, but I found it on the 'bay for $15... :) I do love a good bargain!

558769_hi.jpg

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
I agree. That day dress is adorable.

I find a place that is only open one weekend a month. It's a house and the garage, front and back yards as well as the house are filled. Everything was 50% off and they had a ton of vintage Christmas stuff. They had a 1940's penoir. It still had the tag from the bridal store. I got a beige wool coat from the 40's for $5. A 50's grey wool hat for $2.50 and a snake skin purse from the 50's I think for $5.60. The purse needs a chain and I had to remove the netting from the hat. I am on their mailing list and next month's theme is south of the boarder.:D

Lola Getz

One of the Regulars
Miss Bella Hell, that is THE cutest dress! Oh, the envy!

Kim B, I love that color of your sweater! I can just imagine that with a cute plaid skirt. Also, great score on the Torrid dress. It's adorable.

Pink Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Red & Kitten

I've been dying to get my hands on an alpha dress for a long time! They usually go outrageously high but this one was <$20! I'm excited for it!

SarahLouise

Practically Family
Miss_Bella_Hell said:
Well, to console myself for missing out on the fabulous black dress I wanted, I got this little day dress for $15
268793303.jpg

This dress is so cute! I like the pocket details and such a bargain for $15.

$ally

One Too Many
Cute finds everyone!
These vintage gloves I wear at Christmas, were actually a gift
2125810890_af17cd328b.jpg

with this vintage wool coat my friend Alenia gave me
2125034849_d31c4046eb.jpg

2124545622_47d3dc7888_m.jpg

2123772217_c006098d9d_m.jpg

holiday ensemble, including my handmade skirt and hair ornament

SarahLouise

Practically Family
I don't know what I'd do without Ebay US lol

1950s sweater

rosecardie.jpg

1940s linen dress which will most likely crease like crazy

40sredlinendress.jpg

The decription said 50s but this looks 40s to me? I love the rhinestone and lace detailed collar. The bargain price of £9!

40srayonlacerhinestone.jpg

Deadstock 1940s shoes in a rare UK size 6

40sdeadstockshoes.jpg

I am so happy I found this as I've got the matching earrings and brooch already!

c73c_1.jpg

Snookie

Practically Family
SarahLouise said:
The decription said 50s but this looks 40s to me? I love the rhinestone and lace detailed collar. The bargain price of £9!

40srayonlacerhinestone.jpg

At first glance I pegged that as 40's, the silhouette is so similar to the red linen one you got. I suppose it could be late 40's, but I don't see it getting too far into the 50's - not sure why, maybe the shoulder width? Don't forget to add a belt! Most of those dresses would have had one, but have lost them over the years. Check if it has belt loops (sometimes just thread).

Great purchases! I never buy clothes on Ebay, but I love seeing all the greatest hits!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner