Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Fleur, I'd definitely wear that out too, wowser!!

I finally got my outfit today from the bay. I just love it, fits like a dream! I don't have pics of me in it tho, as I had a turtleneck on today and we're going out later, and didn't want to mess my hair. But I wanted to try it on so badly, that I took the turtleneck off to the neck and slipped the dress on, ROFL!! And the little coat too.
But I'm SO excited because my shoes that I had in mind could NOT match ANY better! WOOHOO! (shoes from Kohl's, Mudd brand)
2219594510_faa4c0da41.jpg

The pleated collar and tiny bust pockets are devine, I wish they would show better in pics,
2219593050_43abd3fcf6_b.jpg

leaette

A-List Customer
nikki, that dress is so pretty. i love the pattern. and those shoes rock! i love kohls. the color is fantastic. besame has a lipstick that matches that color too. i forget what it's called.

it will match your hair nicely too.

did you buy it for the heck of it or do you have a special event planned for it?

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Thank you Leaette!
Funny you should ask, it's our anniversary next month and we're taking a little trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas. I want to dress vintage every day while there, and I told my husband he has to buy a fedora before we go!;) Nikki (who will also be eating ramen noodles, hehehe)
leaette said:
did you buy it for the heck of it or do you have a special event planned for it?

Joli7211

Familiar Face
ohairas said:
Fleur, I'd definitely wear that out too, wowser!!

I finally got my outfit today from the bay. I just love it, fits like a dream! I don't have pics of me in it tho, as I had a turtleneck on today and we're going out later, and didn't want to mess my hair. But I wanted to try it on so badly, that I took the turtleneck off to the neck and slipped the dress on, ROFL!! And the little coat too.
But I'm SO excited because my shoes that I had in mind could NOT match ANY better! WOOHOO! (shoes from Kohl's, Mudd brand)
2219594510_faa4c0da41.jpg

The pleated collar and tiny bust pockets are devine, I wish they would show better in pics,
2219593050_43abd3fcf6_b.jpg

WOW! That outfit looks GREAT!! It's almost as if the shoes and the dress were made with th other in mind. Have fun on your anniversary trip. :D I know you'll look Awesome!

leaette

A-List Customer
nikki, when is your anniversary? ours is 2-12. we wanted as close to valentine's day because my grandparents got married on 2-14-46 and they had the best marriage of 55 years.
valentine's was on a monday that year so we had to settle for the 12th.

ohairas

Call Me a Cab
Aw, Leaette! My Grandparents were married on Valentine's Day too! But I chose Feb. 24h, I just wanted a winter wedding. And what did we get but the most horrible thunder storm ever, people couldn't see to drive and many didn't come. :( I wanted SNOW!
Thanks girls!
Nikki

RetroModelSari

Practically Family
Fleur De Guerre said:
Ooh, I love it Sari! I have never come across their stuff before, very cute and VERY reasonable! Let me know what it's like when you get it!

I´ll let you know if it´s as fabuluos and cute as it looks!!! I already see myself in the local tiki-bar with flowers in my hair drinking yummy cocktails.

MissHannah

One Too Many
Gorgeous Sari!

I just won these two little beauties dirt cheap from Ebay US:

pendleton.jpg

pinkblouse.jpg

I'm particularly chuffed with the pendleton jacket - it's so hard to find them in smaller sizes so I've been looking for ages and it was only $25 inc shipping.

Joli7211

Familiar Face
I got this at a local flea market... what woman doesn't love a complete bedroom set including vanity and seat?

2224839164_fd1d964ef7_m.jpg

(You can see the unmade bed in the mirror)

2224838586_de82c82aed_m.jpg

(You can see the night table in the mirror)

2224836522_4187d4ae83_m.jpg

The cr?™che is something my mother and I made about 20 years ago...

All told I got the 6 piece set for under 500$ taxes and delivery included. :D

If a woman doesn't want a complete bedroom set with a vanity, she certainly can apreciate the deal that I got! :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24