Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

lyburnum

Practically Family
I also just bought these Bear Flag Republic shoes for an absolute bargain. They're a US 7 though, so I'm not sure if they're going to fit, as I think I may be a US 7.5. If they don't I'll probably list them on here.

ef6f_1.jpg

And I bought these adverts for decoration in mine and the boys apartment:

driveadesoto.jpg

bluemoon.jpg

1860.jpg

MissHannah

One Too Many
lyburnum said:
I also just bought these Bear Flag Republic shoes for an absolute bargain. They're a US 7 though, so I'm not sure if they're going to fit, as I think I may be a US 7.5. If they don't I'll probably list them on here.

ef6f_1.jpg

Can I get first dibs on the shoes if they are too small for you lyburnum?!

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
I just bought this, I don't have any pics of me in it yet as I'm mad busy and haven't time, but I will get some done end of next week when I'll be looking and feeling considerably more elegant!

I am completely in love with this dress!!!

dotfront.jpg

shepkatt

Familiar Face
AllaboutEve said:
I just bought this, I don't have any pics of me in it yet as I'm mad busy and haven't time, but I will get some done end of next week when I'll be looking and feeling considerably more elegant!

dotfront.jpg

WOW! Fabulous

lyburnum

Practically Family
MissHannah said:
lyburnum said:

ef6f_1.jpg

Can I get first dibs on the shoes if they are too small for you lyburnum?!

No problem! Plus you can actually try them on before deciding.

:eek:fftopic: Did you get my message on ebay?

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AllaboutEve said:

dotfront.jpg

Where is this from? I want.

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
It's from Bettie Page Clothing here is the link: http://www.bettiepageclothing.com/products/dresses/all-seasons/?productid=71&continueShoppingPage=%2Fproducts%2Fdresses%2Fall-seasons%2F They only show the Blue/Black version on the preview pic but if you select a different colour from the drop down menu below the picture changes to this version. They call it "Cherry" but it is more Aubergine or as you ladies might say "Eggplant".

I actually purchased mine from Pinup Parade online, here is the link for any of the UK ladies that might be interested: http://pinup-parade.com/shop/dresses.htm As many of us UK girls know this is a veritable treasure trove of a shop!:)

AllaboutEve

Practically Family
BegintheBeguine said:
Aw, come on gals, that model is pretty but judging from your avatar (shepkatt) and the cream sweater picture (AllaboutEve) you two are beautiful.

Thank you for the compliment BTB!!:eek:

sixsexsix

Practically Family
I recently bought some dresses from Betty Page clothing and they fit perfectly. They are definately my current favourite repro shop online.

I got this one, and the one from their site called Parade (it will not let me post the image)
agreen.jpg

Darhling

Call Me a Cab
sixsexsix said:
I recently bought some dresses from Betty Page clothing and they fit perfectly. They are definately my current favourite repro shop online.

how you tried Stop Staring dresses? if so, how do the sizes compare? If I am a medium in the Stop Staring dresses that has a little stretch, what will my size be in Betty Page dresses?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24