Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

NicknNora

A-List Customer
SayCici said:
Solanah!

Got these in the mail today:
il_430xN.85729552.jpg

I could not be happier! This has to be the cutest style ever, they are so sexy! And still in great shape, I might add.

Cute shoes.:eusa_clap

Bunny

New in Town
Never Thought I'd Say I Wish There was Snow on the Ground!

I just bought this raccoon fur hat at the Costume Museum of Canada! (I'm modeling for them in an upcoming fashion show, so I got a discount!! Yeah!)

153554.jpg

Looks great with my tee shirt don't you think? haha!

It does make me feel like a Russian Princess though!

Inky

One Too Many
These aren't as sexy as CiCi's pretty brown suede shoes, but I have a very big love for "old lady" or "nun" style oxfords. I had a lovely pair I wore for about 20 years that had been NOS and lost those to a mold problem in a previous house - those got replaced last year at a way too high price - but these were a steal at $9.99!

3843886033_e98d4291f7.jpg

must.stop.buying.shoes.now.

cassylynn

One of the Regulars
My Etsy Purchases

I just received my first vintage bullet bra in the post today :D It fits like a gem so comfortable I can't believe it! I thought it was a great buy only $17 and it's in flawless condition..

Vintage60sBulletBra_102.jpg

Vintage60sBulletBra_101.jpg

AND I also have to thank Lauren for this little treasure! They fit perfect!

Vintage40sPumpkinPumps_101.jpg

Vintage40sPumpkinPumps_102.jpg

Parfait

New in Town
dress-1.jpg

This is my latest purchase, I found it on Wednesday and think it is just darling! I love the ric-rac details! The arm holes/sleeves are so super tiny though, and I thought I had small arms! :)

fuzzylizzie

One of the Regulars
Parfait said:
dress-1.jpg

This is my latest purchase, I found it on Wednesday and think it is just darling! I love the ric-rac details! The arm holes/sleeves are so super tiny though, and I thought I had small arms! :)

So adorable! I love rick-rack too. Lizzie

Inky

One Too Many
i heart vintage said:
I got myself a pair of these yesterday. I'm amazed out how comfortable they are. Next on the list is a pair of red ones. =]

My hand tooled wedge sandals are my FAVORITE shoe ever. so comfy, totally wearable and since I am in California too, I can wear them year round. Perfect for dancing as well with the leather sole. I have red, black, neutral and a neutral hand painted pair. I wear them with everything.

Where did you buy yours?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy