Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

SayCici

Practically Family
My little hot pink number came today but upon trying it on is a bit short-waisted on me :( leaving me looking a little more juvenile than I'd ever hope to (in combination with the color and the other things that made me like this dress):

rtgpys.jpg

If anyone is interested, please message me! Here's the original listing (hope this is okay!)

cecil

A-List Customer
Nyawwww it's so cute though! I think you should wear it! If I wore pink (doesn't suit me) I'd totally buy it from you though. Haha.

Dutchess

Familiar Face
Two new hats!

Vintage 1950's hat with veil. Black wool. Elastic at the back. Shop Giensch, Utrecht.
HPIM4042.jpg

Vintage inspired cloche, black wool. Shop: Bijenkorf, Utrecht.
HPIM4085.jpg

Inspired by:
johnfrench.jpg

John French (1950)

kolenkit001-1.jpg

in: Everyday Fashions of the 20th Century, Avril Lansdell (1999)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
As you can see I went a bit crazy of late! ;)

I got both Chanel shoes (although not strictly vintage) from Rice and Beans Vintage:

ChanelShoes.jpg

ChanelMaryJanes.jpg

I got all of these lovely things from Etsy:

Blouse.jpg

A lovely vintage Diane Von Furstenberg wrap dress:

DVF.jpg

PeachCardigan.jpg

RhinestoneSweater.jpg

SaksSuit.jpg

ShirtwaistDress2jpg.jpg

ShirtwaistDress.jpg

That's all my shopping for the next while!

Emer

One of the Regulars
Just got back from a sojourn in Oregon, where my cousin showed me some of the local antique stores. We had a balst and I walked away with some goodies!

antiquing.png

Clockwise from top: blue mason jars, grey felt hat with netting, vintage drawing of a gentleman in full Scottish tartan wear, and some vintage records (Winnie the Pooh & the Blustery Day, Alice in Wonderland, Peter & the Wolf). I think I spent $45 for everything.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Bettie Booh said:
Miss Golightly that is some great finds, indeed. I never find things like that when shopping lol

Thanks so much Bettie! Etsy is such a great place for great buys - I check in there regularly - you never know what you'll find.

DGenevieve - thank you! It's possibly the softest and fuzziest sweater ever - can't wait to wear it! ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112