Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show Us Your Purchases!

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
2 pair of Faryl Robins, my first!

Only $36!
6220-608859-p.jpg

Only $29! I may see if a cobbler can dye the yellow red for me.
827-377402-p.jpg

23SkidooWithYou

Practically Family
How do we justify this one?

Oh! I know...this is my Valentine gift to me, from me.

Seriously, this is the most indulgent I've been on a single purchase and I'm still a little shakey having just hit the "buy" button. I couldn't pass it up, great lines/details, cute little bird fabric and I love birds. I loathe my upper arms but for this dress (insert your favorite explative) it! Gonna need some serious foundations though. I was smart enough to ask for a rib cage measure this time. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Okay...I'm officially ready for VLV in NEPA! lol

il_430xN.122339184.jpg

il_430xN.122339613.jpg

il_430xN.122339723.jpg

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Every gal needs that one purchase. That *one* thing they could not pass up. This might be yours! Well, until that *one* thing comes up again ;)

Wondrous dress, congrads!

LD

Cleery

New in Town
Your birdie dress is fantastic! Enjoy.

23SkidooWithYou said:
Oh! I know...this is my Valentine gift to me, from me.

Seriously, this is the most indulgent I've been on a single purchase and I'm still a little shakey having just hit the "buy" button. I couldn't pass it up, great lines/details, cute little bird fabric and I love birds. I loathe my upper arms but for this dress (insert your favorite explative) it! Gonna need some serious foundations though. I was smart enough to ask for a rib cage measure this time. Lesson learnt the hard way.

Okay...I'm officially ready for VLV in NEPA! lol

il_430xN.122339184.jpg

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Love love love the bird dress! Love! If it doesn't fit...you know where to locate me. And heck - if you've invested in the dress, invest in some little 8 pound weights and work those arms out! lol

swinggal

One Too Many
KittyT said:
2 pair of Faryl Robins, my first!

Only $29! I may see if a cobbler can dye the yellow red for me.
827-377402-p.jpg

I would love the second pair. They are so baby-doll shaped and I love that. Where online can I order them? They are aren't on the Farly Robin site :(

KittyT

I'll Lock Up
swinggal said:
I would love the second pair. They are so baby-doll shaped and I love that. Where online can I order them? They are aren't on the Farly Robin site :(

Look on Amazon, that's where I found mine. Very limited sizes available though. Also, check Ebay!

cherry lips

Call Me a Cab
LaMedicine, I agree!

23SkidooWithYou that is a very pretty dress! I'm curious about the detail below the bust: is that an embroidered decoration for bust enhancement? I've never seen that before.

Jennifer Lynn

One of the Regulars
That is a very cool dress 23Skidoo...I love the neckline! :D

Not sure where to put this, but since it's a recent purchase I might as well show it here. I'm certain it isn't a vintage shirt, but it reminds me of the 50's. I love eyelet embroidery and lace, so when I found this on Etsy I couldn't resist. Question is, if I want to give it a vintage look, what would I pair it with - a cardigan and matching skirt?

IMG_2183.JPG

And here's the eyelet work up close. It's even on the collar!

IMG_2182.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails