Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your SHOES !!!

Flanderian

Practically Family
Thanks sir.

And so they are! Perfectly in harmony.

Viewing them beneath your trousers, for some reason it reminded me of President Harry Truman reviewing the Nisei 442 Regimental Combat Team.

Truman.jpg

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
And so they are! Perfectly in harmony.

Viewing them beneath your trousers, for some reason it reminded me of President Harry Truman reviewing the Nisei 442 Regimental Combat Team.

He is dapper. Inspiring attire in most of the on-line pics I see this evening.

The sharp dressed man in the DB suit!

I need to find and acquire a vintage DB. Mr. Truman appears so comfortable in his suit.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up
Out for a frolic this afternoon. I wore a pair of 40's Jonsonian U-Tip Ventalated Spectators.

DSC02151-M.jpg

5117D7EE-5BDB-465C-8057-59AA535BA917-M.jpg

This pair is shapely, sturdy shoes and are very airy. The leather and synthetic mesh are in pristine condition. I have not yet covered the bottoms with a rubber sole to protect them. I will have my cobbler rubber cement a pair on later this Fall. I will make sure that the original black edge marking can still be seen under the middle of the sole.

DSC02163-M.jpg

DSC02160-S.jpg

DSC02159-M.jpg

Love wearing these shoes.

F3988567-2DAF-40DF-A5DF-9CAD2DA8B7DD-M.jpg

Cheers, Eric -

Flanderian

Practically Family

Flanderian

Practically Family
Not my shoes, but I'm wearing another pair of the same Sanders and Sanders Reggie model today, and as I don't take digi's, borrowed this excellent photo found on the Internet of them being worn by another fellow.

Not vintage, but they could be, as sport/casual shoes very similar to these were being worn during the '30's and '40's. Grain cowhide that takes a very nice shine if you wish, on an air ride red brick EVA sole makes this a good rain shoe for a chilly autumn afternoon. A plus fitment, makes heavier socks desirable.

Sanders Reggie.jpg

daizawaguy

Call Me a Cab
Bespoke co-respondents in final finishing before sole color

Attachments

• F1EFACA1-AEB7-4365-BF83-0F36BEF40AC9.jpeg
    F1EFACA1-AEB7-4365-BF83-0F36BEF40AC9.jpeg
    375.1 KB · Views: 1,119
  • FAA4BCB8-27AB-4602-90AA-BF4B5D0C6ED4.jpeg
    FAA4BCB8-27AB-4602-90AA-BF4B5D0C6ED4.jpeg
    304.3 KB · Views: 1,048
  • EB25200A-FFA5-469F-A1C4-505A5B077BA6.jpeg
    EB25200A-FFA5-469F-A1C4-505A5B077BA6.jpeg
    300.5 KB · Views: 1,060
Not my shoes, but I'm wearing another pair of the same Sanders and Sanders Reggie model today, and as I don't take digi's, borrowed this excellent photo found on the Internet of them being worn by another fellow.

Not vintage, but they could be, as sport/casual shoes very similar to these were being worn during the '30's and '40's. Grain cowhide that takes a very nice shine if you wish, on an air ride red brick EVA sole makes this a good rain shoe for a chilly autumn afternoon. A plus fitment, makes heavier socks desirable.

View attachment 271170

Really good looking shoe. Love the red sole. As you noted, a very vintage look.

Short Balding Guy

I'll Lock Up

View attachment 271170

Those are grand shoes for a walkabout in city or country. Congrats on the sturdy and fashionable shoes.

Bespoke co-respondents in final finishing before sole color

Co-respondents, be-still my heart! The subtle pattern on the toe and the brouging are stellar! I zoomed in and miss some of the detail of the stitching, but what I can see is magnificent. What a pair of shoes! The nail pattern on the sole and especially the toe is very clever. If I recall this makes it several pairs of bespoke for your shoe rack. Well curated. Excellent!

I can not wait to view you completed new co-respondents. Cheers, Eric -

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112