Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Widebrim

I'll Lock Up
HarpPlayerGene said:
Here's a recent batch. The one second from right isn't vintage but has the 'look' in my opinion. The one on far right, I think I showed the other day already.

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

Yes, it does have that look to it. Regarding Don Loper, his neckties almost always had the subtle, clean look to them.

Annixter

Practically Family
HarpPlayerGene said:
How could I resist when I saw this at the thrift shop!? :D

DSC_0116.jpg

That is a great tie! I'd be afraid to wear it with a suit and fedora, however, as I'd feel a little too ostentatious. Great tie nonetheless, and the keeper/label directions are a good laugh at the past.

Feraud

Bartender
A six pack.
DSC08080.jpg

From L to R- Arrow, Arco, Palm Beach, Palm Beach (again), Tricot - Cavalier of Louisville, Phillipe of Paris (silk).

I have another vertical stripe from the Tricot -Cavalier of Louisville company. Has an interesting texture. Looks like fine knit and feels very smooth.
See below.
DSC06852.jpg

DSC06853.jpg

DSC06855.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Here it is. I'll follow up this evening with measurements.
DSC08093.jpg

If you find any of this type that you do not like, let me know. I'll take 'em off your hands quick. Thanks. :)

Quigley Brown

Call Me a Cab
Feraud said:
A six pack.
DSC08080.jpg

From L to R- Arrow, Arco, Palm Beach, Palm Beach (again), Tricot - Cavalier of Louisville, Phillipe of Paris (silk).

I have a blue/white version of the Tricot. One of my favorites. It ties just beautifully. Enjoy. :eusa_clap

storman113

Familiar Face
While out of town last week, picked these up.

The one on the right is about as ugly as I've seen.

TieFront.jpg

I like the one on the far left. It's condition is like never worn!

TieBackLeft.jpg

I got the painted one, cause I don't have one!

TieBackRight.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adkrabbe