Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your TIES

Widebrim said:
Makes me want to post some Hollyvogue's of my own...

Darn you! You made me got to the bay and check a few vernable old tie labels. I walked away with two for $4:
acb3_35.jpg

Corsair Fleet

8e75_12.jpg

No label but come on its got bucks on it. :p

Marc Chevalier said:

It's close enough to Saint Patrick's Day to show a few of my vintage green ties (none of which have a St. Patrick theme). All of the ones here are from the late '20s to the early '50s, shown in no particular order. The majority are from the '30s.

MCgreenvintageties001.jpg

MCgreenvintageties002.jpg

MCgreenvintageties003.jpg

MCgreenvintageties004.jpg

MCgreenvintageties005.jpg

MCgreenvintageties006.jpg

MCgreenvintageties007.jpg

MCgreenvintageties008-1.jpg

MCgreenvintageties009-1.jpg

I actually have several of those. I have the exact same horse tie, the black and red/orange stripe tie etc. The black stripe/check I have in blue instead of black. Interesting.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Widebrim said:
I like the blue one, and the one on the far left looks post-war Japan. But what the heck is happening on the second from the right??[huh]

Thanks! The blue one is actually blue/green. The far left one is a wonderfully detailed handpainted number from occupied Japan. The one on the second from right shows a variety of air and hydraulic tanks and pumps. (I'm not kidding.)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltqt