Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage half-belts

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
Nice Vintage Halfbelt

I really like this design, its not as common to see as all the other plain jane 40's HB's, but the back and pockets are off the hook.

B72jkywBGkKGrHqYOKiYEy-S2rMsiBM1buhqYF0_3_zpsf0ade80c.jpg

B72jd6wmkKGrHqQOKm8Ey0pzi46QBM1buU0190_3_zps2f131900.jpg

B72jv3BGkKGrHqIOKiIEzRzyC-coBM1bu28sgQ0_3_zpse69573ac.jpg

i'm looking around to see who will make one for me since they don't make these for sears anymore;).

Edward

Bartender
Nice. The more 'involved' back designs seem a logical place for Aero to go as they widen their range... Otherwise, I've never seen this sort of thing reproduced outside of the uber-expensive Japanese stuff.

Fanch

I'll Lock Up
Might check with Johnson Leather in SF to see if they would be willing to try to duplicate this jacket.

Sloan1874

I'll Lock Up
Really nice looking jacket, really like the pocket detail. What colour is the contrasting leather? Difficult to tell from photos.

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
I know Mark Fisher at Superior Flight Apparel could recreate that back panel if anyone really wanted it. He can work from pictures without seeing the jacket in person.

Swoosed

One of the Regulars
I know Mark Fisher at Superior Flight Apparel could recreate that back panel if anyone really wanted it. He can work from pictures without seeing the jacket in person.

i asked him first but he doesnt have any straight front halfbelt paterns to work from. I found someone to make it, but i wont let on untill i'm sure about getting it made.

Die-Motte

New in Town
This jacket has been sold on ebay Germany some time ago (2 years +)! I had it on my watch list! It sold for more than 400 USD which was too much for me that time!
A beautiful jacket!

deluxestyling

One of the Regulars
i asked him first but he doesnt have any straight front halfbelt paterns to work from. I found someone to make it, but i wont let on untill i'm sure about getting it made.

I did wonder if Mark had a straight front zip design as I've only ever seen him make off set aviator type. Good luck with your bespoke commission.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails