Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Show us your vintage hats!

Foofoogal

Banned
I love hats and have quite a few. I just listed a Mr.John in the original box on my etsy also but you will have to go to top of page to find it. lol

cecil

A-List Customer
Foofoogal said:
I love hats and have quite a few. I just listed a Mr.John in the original box on my etsy also but you will have to go to top of page to find it. lol

I went and had a snoop...Whatta hat!

Bombshell Becca

One of the Regulars
sixsexsix said:
i bought a lot of roughly 50 vintage hats this weekend at an auction...most are going to my etsy shop, but these are the ones i am keeping
DSC01164.jpg

Do you a pic of just that beautiful turquoise one or the black one next to it?
I am so in love!

crazydaisy

Practically Family
It took me 4 months to take these pictures and now i have already posted them in 2 other threads where in fact I should have posted them here to start with!:p
4035173902_423dd8a7a5.jpg

4035173910_de865a4096.jpg

4034437553_a3e95189bd.jpg

Never mind the hand pose, I was trying to look cute :eusa_doh: .

Vanessa

One Too Many
crazydaisy said:
thank you. Coming from you that is a huge compliment.

:eek:

Aw, thanks. I'm just a lover of hats, that's all. (Boy, I got a nifty one in the mail today - pictures tomorrow!)

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
crazydaisy, that hat is amazing- as well as the rest of your plunder you recently purchased! You're very lovely- you've got the perfect build for the 30s.

crazydaisy

Practically Family
oh...now that is the kindest thing to say, Lauren, thank you! a little encouragement is highly appreciated, especially when one is fairly new to vintage shopping and still trying to figure it all out. :)

as for toy Vanessa, please, you are pretty much a hat guru lol !

Lorena B

Practically Family
crazydaisy said:
It took me 4 months to take these pictures and now i have already posted them in 2 other threads where in fact I should have posted them here to start with!:p
4035173902_423dd8a7a5.jpg

4035173910_de865a4096.jpg

4034437553_a3e95189bd.jpg

Never mind the hand pose, I was trying to look cute :eusa_doh: .
OH you sure do look cute Crazydaisy, and your hat is soo cute too!!!

texasgirl

One Too Many
The multi-talented Lady Day made this fantastic hat that I purchased from her etsy store. Just fabulous, so many details. I wore it Saturday to a WWII event and got TONS of compliments. Thanks again LD :)

wax09011.jpg
wax09012.jpg

The whole oufit! And the fantastic shoes I got awhile back from Lauren's etsy shop- thanks so much :)
wax09009.jpg

And at the event:
CaryFrauline.jpg

fortworthgal

Call Me a Cab
I have to give props for Texasgirl's hat - I saw it on Saturday and actually thought it was real vintage... until after I complimented it and she told me Lady Day made it. Very nice job!

Lenore

Practically Family
That hat is fantastic!!!!! I actually have been lusting over that pattern for several of those hats for weeks, cursing myself for not remembering how to sew!

LadyDay, if you make it a darker purple, you've got yourself another buyer!

(Also, LD, on your etsy site, I adore the spotted hat you've made. I think you should keep it for yourself. It looks great on you! ;) )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner