Show us your Vintage Office Supplies.

Discussion in 'The Display Case' started by MrNewportCustom, Aug 26, 2007.

1. 1930artdeco

1930artdeco Practically Family

Thanks again Lizzie. I am looking at buying a dip pen and was wondering if there are any internal baffles to regulate the inks flow. Or do you just turn the bottle upside down in the reservoir?

Thanks,

Mike

2. 1930artdeco

1930artdeco Practically Family

Well I now have most of everything I need for a desk set. Wooohoooo! I just got my ink blotter, Morriset dip pen, and Bates listfinder. Can anyone tell me what the little round thing with two holes is? And what it does. I think it is to regulate ink flow out of the bottle but not sure.

Mike

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 5, 2017
  3. Hagwood

Hagwood One Too Many

Man, I'm just reviving all kinds of old threads......

I was writing with my 1940's Esterbrook Fountain Pen today, so I thought I would send some pics. I found this one at a thrift store and did a little restoration, and it writes like a dream.

Of course the Noodler's Dragon's Napalm ink isn't vintage, but that's my trademark color at the office, LOL.

Vintage-1.jpg

Vintage-3.jpg

Vintage-4.jpg

Edward Reed likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert Practically Family

Today's mail brought the clamshell shade for this gooseneck lamp I picked up a few months ago (for less than the cost of the shade).

lamp 4.png lamp1.png

Edward Reed, Kirk H. and 3fingers like this.