Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Side zip ankle boots

kaiser

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

I am looking to replace a pair of side zip ankle boots that just died of old age

Having had a look around a local shoe store I found that this is going to be a bit of a search as they have really gone out of style with main stream retailers. Does anyone have any suggestions ? I am looking for a classic simple design with a leather sole. Buying online is not a problem for me as I am generally easy to fit.

Thanks in advance for any help that can be offered.

kaiser

A-List Customer
Hi esteban68'

Justed checked their website but they do not show any currently. Loake is a good tip though as I might be able to find some new old stock somewhere. Again, thanks for the tip.

tropicalbob

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi, Kaiser,
I've had a pair of Frye's Phillip side-zip boots for the past four years and wear them a couple of times a week. Leather soles, soft leather lining, side buckles and strap. I just had them resoled and reheeled and they're as good as new. Very comfortable.

esteban68

Call Me a Cab
Hi esteban68'

Justed checked their website but they do not show any currently. Loake is a good tip though as I might be able to find some new old stock somewhere. Again, thanks for the tip.
I have an old pair of Loakes that are zipped on the outside and inside, I think I posted them somewhere on here a while ago, very comfy and lovely soft leather....the shoe number is 779T.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
StrangeRay