Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Signs of The Times - Astrology Thread

Which sign are you?

• Water - Cancer, Pisces, Scorpio

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Fire - Sagittarius, Aries, Leo

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Earth - Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Air - Aquarius, Gemini, Libra

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Astrology is just a bunch of malarkey.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

maintcoder

A-List Customer
Same here, Fred G!

I am August 22nd also - technically a Leo but with Virgo tendencies to 'temper' the Lion in us. :)

So, Happy Birthday to you (tomorrow), Fred!

Girl Friday

Practically Family
DancingSweetie said:
That's weird, I am Aquarius and I'm not like that at all. I am extremely patient.

Are you on the cusp? (at the very beginning, or end of the sign...generally means you have qualities of that sign as well...yeah, I am way too intereseted in this stuff...)

I am supposed to be self destructive, which I suppose I was when I was younger, oh...and I run too that can hurt sometimes!

It is nice to meet a patient Aquarian... I am always telling my friend Liz "sometimes you have to go slow to go fast" which really irritates her.

dollfaced

Familiar Face
I am a Virgo and we are worry worts i am a perfectionist i tend to critisize myself more then anyone else ever could i am very easy going and considerate.

DancingSweetie

A-List Customer
Girl Friday said:
Are you on the cusp? (at the very beginning, or end of the sign...generally means you have qualities of that sign as well...yeah, I am way too intereseted in this stuff...)

I am supposed to be self destructive, which I suppose I was when I was younger, oh...and I run too that can hurt sometimes!

It is nice to meet a patient Aquarian... I am always telling my friend Liz "sometimes you have to go slow to go fast" which really irritates her.

I guess I'm close enough to the cusp of Pisces. I'm the 16th. My sister is also an Aquarius (Jan 27th) and she is also very patient.

P

Phaedra

Another Capricorn

Most of which describes me: practical, ambitious, patient and humorous!:)

Lord Jagged

New in Town
I'm a Gemini and thought when I was young that it was a terrible match. I was painfully shy and Gemini are notoriously outgoing and communicative. I work in training now and find that the star sign suits me to a tee! It seems I have grown into it over the decades!

lindylady

A-List Customer
Leo

I was born on August 20. They say that Leos are fiery and overly dramatic. I agree to some extent, but maybe that's because I was born on a Leo-Virgo cusp, so I'd like to think that I can tone it down when I need to.

Any other Leo Loungers?

maintcoder

A-List Customer
lindylady said:
I was born on August 20. They say that Leos are fiery and overly dramatic. I agree to some extent, but maybe that's because I was born on a Leo-Virgo cusp, so I'd like to think that I can tone it down when I need to.

Any other Leo Loungers?

There are a few of us here, lindylady. My birthday is August 22nd and I like to consider myself tempered by the cusp with Virgo as well. ;)

Barbigirl

Practically Family
lindylady said:

Any other Leo Loungers?

I am a Leo on July 24....I don't think I am close enough to cancer to have any of the strong willed fire tempered. [huh] oh well :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats