Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Soap for the face

memphislawyer

Practically Family
Been using a Musgo Real soap for the face. I have experienced some dryness around the folds of my nose and then between my eyebrows. So thinking I need a creamier soap, even if that is a bottled face soap. Used to love Floris Rose Geranium soaps as they were creamy and smelled great - think it may have been the tallow that made them that way. Not looking to be uber expensive, but a face soap will last me many months. Primarily using it at night, since the wife has a bottle of hand soap in a pretty decanter on her sink, and then I have the various bath soaps and scrubs in the shower.

Creaminess and definitely thinking I need moisturizing. I have been bouncing around in my head with Mitchell's Wool Fat (using lanolin), or L'Occitane with Shea Butter (mostly natural ingredients, a nit pricey) or Cetaphil face cleaners (but prefer soap I guess). Or even the Yardley bars at Walmart since they have tallow.

Suggestions and even links are appreciated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner