Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spear point collar shirts

Matt Deckard

Man of Action
I was responding since I hadn't clarified the situation between us to the Loungers, and that the design was for my private label. I had covered the fact that the shirt had taken many painstaking tries to get everything perfect and to my specifications. Others have responded while I had not. If you want to post the emails in detail that's your prerogative. I'd rather any communication we have to be in private.

Luxire

Vendor
I was responding since I hadn't clarified the situation between us to the Loungers, and that the design was for my private label. I had covered the fact that the shirt had taken many painstaking tries to get everything perfect and to my specifications. Others have responded while I had not. If you want to post the emails in detail that's your prerogative. I'd rather any communication we have to be in private.

Certainly Matt.

Paul Roerich

"A List" Customer
I saw what you did there....;)

What I did was order a 'vintage style shirt' whose stripes run horizontally across the body. The result will be a shirt that looks much like the one Jimmy Nail wore in Evita (see minute 1:54)

[video=youtube;YQvnImS6eqI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQvnImS6eqI[/video]

Last edited:

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
I forgot to say, the collar stays (2 sets per shirt) that come with the Luxire spearpoint collar shirts are fantastic. They are very thick and very heavy and really work. I know it's a small point compared to the overall success of the shirts, but those little details just make the smile a little bit wider.

Luxire

Vendor
I forgot to say, the collar stays (2 sets per shirt) that come with the Luxire spearpoint collar shirts are fantastic. They are very thick and very heavy and really work. I know it's a small point compared to the overall success of the shirts, but those little details just make the smile a little bit wider.

Thank you TT. Your appreciation makes our smile wider too.
We make the collar stays in-house.

Qirrel

Practically Family
After receiving the yellow/striped shirt I decided to order four more right away. They arrived today, with slightly different collar styles, just as I requested.

Turn down rounded points. Unlike so many club collars out there, this one does not have too much of a spread, and the fall is only slightly longer than the stand at the "points", giving it a 20s look:
imag0029qfk.jpg

This is the same spearpoint collar I got earlier, but with shorter points:
imag0031or.jpg

Another one with a 20s look. A bit of tie space, but no spread (although it appears to have spread since the collar is too large for the mannequin):
imag0033kr.jpg

Luxire

Vendor
After receiving the yellow/striped shirt I decided to order four more right away. They arrived today, with slightly different collar styles, just as I requested.

Turn down rounded points. Unlike so many club collars out there, this one does not have too much of a spread, and the fall is only slightly longer than the stand at the "points", giving it a 20s look:
imag0029qfk.jpg

This is the same spearpoint collar I got earlier, but with shorter points:
imag0031or.jpg

Another one with a 20s look. A bit of tie space, but no spread (although it appears to have spread since the collar is too large for the mannequin):
imag0033kr.jpg

You are a man of taste Qirrel. The joy in making these shirts is amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR