Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spectator Shoes

The Wingnut

One Too Many
Don't forget Giorgio Brutini for the inexpensive stuff. They seem to be trying to compete with Stacy Adams. I've got a pair and they don't last long, but you get what you apy for.

Gatsby-esque

New in Town
6StringShooter said:
I think i'm gonna buckle on the brown and white wingtips and get a pair of chili Allen Edmonds...I kinda like these a lot. I wish they had a regular brown patent leather-looking option, but the chili option will go nicely with the less formal outfits. It breaks the top of the price range, but I think it's worth it.:)
8915e.jpg
AE are great shoes but they only make formal shoes in patent leather since it looks tacky with anything less than formalwear. I would recommend that you apply a nice hand-applied shine instead.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
IMO, the Ferragamos look out of balance, front heavy, if you will. I would prefer some portion of the quarters (at least the counter area) to have some color as well.

And, I'm not so keen on cap toe specs.[huh]

These Edward Green's, with similar coloration, look sweet.

eg1.JPG

cookie

I'll Lock Up
And he is me trying to keep the Spectator tragics on message

The spectator thing is awesome on this thread. Keep 'em comin'! Shooman had another Tramezza spectator with ostrich he was eyeballing on another spectator thread.

johnnycanuck

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The great merged looking for spectators shoes thread.

Good day all. I am looking for a pair of new brown and white spectator shoes online and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction? Web pages and brand names that people have enjoyed in the past would be vary helpful.
Johnny

ilcatex

New in Town
Good places to look for spectators?

As a relative newbe on this site, I have searched for spectators... and am not having much luck. Where are all of you finding such great shoes???

Thanks in advance!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points