Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Spring

Aerielle Max

One of the Regulars
What do you look forward to in spring? Is it the lush greenery or the birds that start to fly around? For me, it is being able to do more activities outside.

Old Mariner

One of the Regulars
The flowers - particularly Hyacinth, Lilac, and Honeysuckle. I like waking up to sunshine, birds singing, and moderately warm days. Being able to open the windows during the day, and if it is not too cool out at night, leave some a bit open. I also like to hear the crickets at night. Finally, more of a late spring-summer thing, but I like rainshowers and thunderstorms that are the type where you can leave the windows open since it isn't blowing a proverbial hurricane.

Turnip

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Leaving home for work early in the morning as usual, there, one dark morning, you hear the first birds singing, more birds join the choir almost every day. Hazy hills in blue-orange morning light, fresh, wet fields...wonderful

Cornelius

Practically Family
Windows cracked open is a thing for sure. And not having to wear multiple layers of clothes to avoid misery. No more shoveling snow. Waiting for final frost date to plant the garden & plotting what to put in where meanwhile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner