Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

St. Louis Rocks

volleykinginnc

Familiar Face
I don't live in St. Louis but my company's HQ is here so I travel here frequently. Anyhow, I can't find any leather tailors where I live but found a little hole in the wall sort of place that can do leather and is taking in one of my jackets. So I'm already excited to get that back but was walking around at lunch and found another little hole wall place that stocked Schott HH jackets. Tried some on and wow do they fit like a glove!! Anyway, just thought I'd pass along these tidbits if anyone travels this way PM me and I'll give you the name of both places..

RAS

New in Town
Email sent, I live in St. Louis and had no idea, looking forward to your reply with the name of the store. I am a new member and was unable to PM you.

I don't know if it is forum rules or not, but could you post the name of the shop that stocks the Schott, if you could b/c I don't know if my email went to you if my PM doesn't work.

Thanks....

Last edited:

Peacoat

Bartender
Email sent, I live in St. Louis and had no idea, looking forward to your reply with the name of the store. I am a new member and was unable to PM you.

I don't know if it is forum rules or not, but could you post the name of the shop that stocks the Schott, if you could b/c I don't know if my email went to you if my PM doesn't work.

Thanks....
Email should work, but if not, the name of the shop can be posted without violating any rules.

RAS

New in Town
Is there a reason PM won't work for me as a new member?

volleykinginc........Can you please post the name of the shop with the Schott's in stock in St. Louis?

volleykinginnc

Familiar Face
sure guys....the place with the Schott jackets is called "Devil City" on Delmar Blvd....also on devilcity.com....I have no connection other than a real cool store with some quality stuff. Worth checking out if you're in the area.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy