Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stetson fedora repair

tommy the lid

New in Town
help I purchased a caribou colored stetson downs fedora on ebay it needs help the lining needs to be replaced and also the band inside maybe some new ribbon. I live in RI can anyone recommend a reasonable hat repair place

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I am not very familiar with anything close to where you do reside, however, as you will need to send that hat to someone, I would suggest you contact Art Fawcett. I think he could sure direct you to someone if he would not be able to help you personally. Other than Paris Hatters in San Antonio, Texas, or Clean-a-Hat? I would direct you to the Henry the Hatter in Detroit, but I am not so thrilled by their work and waiting time for the price they charge. If you want one of the best, I would beg Art Fawcett to do your repair work. No matter what, if he does the job you can bet he will have done it totally proper.

TomS

One Too Many
Hi there:
If you do a search of the forum, you will find a thread or two dedicated to this very subject. If you haven't done a search here before, just Google The Fedora Lounge and then the subject you're interested in; You will get a list of the relevant threads. I hope this helps, and welcome to the forum! The folks here are VERY informative, and the hobby is addictive!!!
Best,
Tom

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran