Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stetsonian

LabRat 101

New in Town
Well I ordered the Stetsonian today. Shipping out tomorrow, should get it next week. Carbon Grey in color. Got it for $178.00, I think that was a good price. Hopefully my wife will let me put the diamond bash in it first before she wraps it up for Christmas, as it is my gift this year. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for help everyone.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Well I ordered the Stetsonian today. Shipping out tomorrow, should get it next week. Carbon Grey in color. Got it for $178.00, I think that was a good price. Hopefully my wife will let me put the diamond bash in it first before she wraps it up for Christmas, as it is my gift this year. I'll post pictures as soon as I can. Thanks for help everyone.
nice price ... you will enjoy it indeed
substantial felt so a good hat for winter

The Stetsonian is easy and fun to work with. Enjoy!

You're gonna like it. They're great hats and that's a sweet price.

And what moon said. It's a cozy head warmer.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Merry Christmas!. Great hat. Its one of my personal favorites. Good price too. Where was it purchased?

Last edited:

LabRat 101

New in Town

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up
Looking for opinions on my diamond bash. My first attempt at a diamond. Let me know if you like it or not. And any suggestions on if it needs improvement. Thanks for the help.

I'd pull those corner pockets back about half the distance from where they are now
That just me though.
Take a look at the "show your bashing" thread to see what I mean if it's not clear.
.... hey you asked :)

Last edited:

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
I'd go half
You do your diamonds however you wish Bobito
aka Diamond Bob
aks Bobby center crease
aka Brim up Bobby
aka Bobby two pinch
aka whip stitch Bob
aka Bobby Bash