Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stetsonian

splintercellsz

I'll Lock Up
Stylistically I mean. Contrasting ribbons seems very late 40s to 50s. Then again I've never seen a hat I knew was 30s in person

QUOT="Just Daniel, post: 2432998, member: 42459"]You think? An extra quality with that crest? I figured it was definitely earlier than 40s.
[/QUOTE]contrasting ribbons have been around since fedoras/homburgs/etc have been made. there are a few dating threads on the lounge to help you see the differences.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Then the outlet is your best bet. You'll just have to be persistent and strike when the time is right.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

We might be coming to the end of the Stetsonians even at the outlets. Once returns, etc. run their course that will be it. I have a standing order for one in light gray, but hope is fading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might be coming to the end of the Stetsonians even at the outlets. Once returns, etc. run their course that will be it. I have a standing order for one in light gray, but hope is fading.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I too am looking for the light grey. They were one of the first produced and apparently in limited numbers.....I have five altogether, one of each color (except the Lt. grey) with an extra one in the tawny that I got at the outlet for a "price I could not refuse".:rolleyes:;)
M:)
PS one of these days I need to take a picture of them corralled together.....

RJR

I too am looking for the light grey. They were one of the first produced and apparently in limited numbers.....I have five altogether, one of each color (except the Lt. grey) with an extra one in the tawny that I got at the outlet for a "price I could not refuse".:rolleyes:;)
M:)
PS one of these days I need to take a picture of them corralled together.....
I'd like to see that pic.

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
Update: despite being discontinued for three years, the Stetsonian has gone up in price in the few brick and mortar stores that still sell it. Gone up from $245 to $260.

Ok @VintageEveryday this might be your last, best chance for a Stetsonian....
JJ is clearing out their stock, code SEASON25 will get you 25% off for $195 plus free ground shipping...

VERY GOOD advice.....THIS (THE Stetsonian) is NOT a hat that gets discounted!!!! Often not even when a USED one shows up!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
People step up for this hat!!!! The BEST modern mass production fedora...PERIOD!!!
THIS may be the last opportunity to get one!!!
M

VERY GOOD advice.....THIS (THE Stetsonian) is NOT a hat that gets discounted!!!! Often not even when a USED one shows up!!:eek::eek::eek::eek:
People step up for this hat!!!! The BEST modern mass production fedora...PERIOD!!!
THIS may be the last opportunity to get one!!!
M
I am sorely tempted as I have been eyeing the Fawn. I have the Cariboo and Mink. My dilemma is that I also have two Akubra Campdrafts and at 1/2 the price of the even discounted Stetsonian thinking I would be dumb to go that route as the Akubra presents such a better value. The felt is superior on the Stetson but not by that much......Choices, choices!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21