Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Stetson Stetsonian

LabRat 101

New in Town
I'd pull those corner pockets back about half the distance from where they are now
That just me though.
Take a look at the "show your bashing" thread to see what I mean if it's not clear.
.... hey you asked :)

Sorry it's been awhile, I had rotator cuff surgery earlier in the month and I'm just getting back into things. Thanks for your comments. I took your suggestions and moved the pockets back a bit. It is a little difficult but this is what I came up with. Is it better? Maybe not there yet? Thanks for your advice I do appreciate it. Sorry it took so long, but I'm on the road to recovery.

Bob Roberts

I'll Lock Up
Sorry it's been awhile, I had rotator cuff surgery earlier in the month and I'm just getting back into things. Thanks for your comments. I took your suggestions and moved the pockets back a bit. It is a little difficult but this is what I came up with. Is it better? Maybe not there yet? Thanks for your advice I do appreciate it. Sorry it took so long, but I'm on the road to recovery.

Yes. I like it better.

moontheloon

I'll Lock Up

Glad you are recovering
... looks great to me

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
They've since discontinued it. If anybody is looking to sell one, incidentally, I'm looking for one in a 7 3/8, 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 as I understand some of them run large. My size is 7 1/2 but if you have a 7 3/8 that fits larger let me know. Same for the other sizes. Thanks.

They've since discontinued it. If anybody is looking to sell one, incidentally, I'm looking for one in a 7 3/8, 7 1/2 or 7 5/8 as I understand some of them run large. My size is 7 1/2 but if you have a 7 3/8 that fits larger let me know. Same for the other sizes. Thanks.

Don't forget to check in with the Garland or St. Joseph outlets. You might get lucky.

Sent directly from my mind to yours.

VintageEveryday

A-List Customer
Stylistically I mean. Contrasting ribbons seems very late 40s to 50s. Then again I've never seen a hat I knew was 30s in person

QUOT="Just Daniel, post: 2432998, member: 42459"]You think? An extra quality with that crest? I figured it was definitely earlier than 40s.[/QUOTE]

Just Daniel

One Too Many
Sure. Well it went for a pretty penny, I was wondering if it turns out to be as nice as I thought!

I haven't seen many quite like it myself.

Stylistically I mean. Contrasting ribbons seems very late 40s to 50s. Then again I've never seen a hat I knew was 30s in person

QUOT="Just Daniel, post: 2432998, member: 42459"]You think? An extra quality with that crest? I figured it was definitely earlier than 40s.
[/QUOTE]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner