Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Take it off!!! (Let's hear what you think, ladies.)

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
GOK said:
What lovely eyes you have :)

I know the dog get's the looks before I do....

:p

He walks down the street and the ladies just go..."helloooo brown eyed dream!"

Sir Douglas can definitely pull off all the mustache and beard moves.

ITG

Call Me a Cab
For me, clean shaven is sexier. But there are some guys that look great with it. My husband grew out a gotee 2 months ago while he was in the hospital and I must say I thought it looked good on him although I like him better clean shaven.

Hondo

One Too Many
I used to wear a good look’n soft beard well trimmed when I was younger as I got near 40. I cut it all off because it felt like porcupines and had that salt and pepper look, real ugly or awful looking; Trimming it was like wires flying out, also got tired of dying it, felt stupid so I gave up and went bare. I don’t miss trimming it every week, I think my gals like smooth face. :D

GOK

One Too Many
happyfilmluvguy said:
I know the dog get's the looks before I do....

:p

He walks down the street and the ladies just go..."helloooo brown eyed dream!"

Sir Douglas can definitely pull off all the mustache and beard moves.

I noticed your eyes before I even saw the doggie photo!

I completely agree with Douglas looking like Edward Mulhare - very distinguished!

Barbigirl

Practically Family
To grow or not to grow

It completely depends on the man. Over my life I have dated the full beard, goatee, lazy stubble, clean shaven, and the very rare pencil moustache.

The only one I feel very negatively opinionated about is the lazy stubble if it happens often. It gives my sensitive girly skin a bit of a rash.

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
here is a rare still (I took from a DVD) of me on a film set with not only a goatee but a ponytail, mustache, and long sideburns.

ntpony.jpg

Scary Mc

Familiar Face
I shaved my goatee last October before my girlfriend's brothers wedding. We've been together for 3+ years now and she had never seen me without it. Had I not been in our kitchen she might not have recognized me.
She was fairly perturbed that I would not look like 'me' for the wedding photos and demanded an immediate growing back...

I thought love was unconditional...?

124735429-M.jpg

By the way, hello the house!

erikb02809

One of the Regulars
My beard grows in pretty fast and where I work doesn't seem to be to particular about any ongoing "facial hair projects" I might be orchestrating, so I tend to change my look around a lot. Before the job I have now, I took 6 months off to work on a writing project and decided I'd really let the beard grow out though. I thought it looked cool on Ewan McGregor in Star Wars episode 3, so figured I'd try. Here's a pic of me with the beard, and 3 months later clean shaven (please pardon the sloppy attire in the beard pic).
l_57f77ddf7b07842d00382e0dfa5215d3.jpg

926490703_l.jpg

Miss Sis

One Too Many
I generally like the clean shaven look but I really wanted the BF to grow a pencil moustache for New Year in a bit of an Errol Flynn style.

I thought it would look really dapper but turned out his facial hair is too pale - it just looked strange. Shame!

Grnidwitch

A-List Customer
erikb02809 said:
My beard grows in pretty fast and where I work doesn't seem to be to particular about any ongoing "facial hair projects" I might be orchestrating, so I tend to change my look around a lot. Before the job I have now, I took 6 months off to work on a writing project and decided I'd really let the beard grow out though. I thought it looked cool on Ewan McGregor in Star Wars episode 3, so figured I'd try. Here's a pic of me with the beard, and 3 months later clean shaven (please pardon the sloppy attire in the beard pic).
l_57f77ddf7b07842d00382e0dfa5215d3.jpg

926490703_l.jpg

You look very nice either way. It must be the smile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy