Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Taubers of California Cafe Racer 40

arlingtonbeech25

New in Town
view
Hi everyone, I have a Taubers café racer jacket for sale. Picked it up a few months ago but recently decided to trim down my jackets.

This Taubers is in great condition with no holes or stitches anywhere. The grain is starting to show on the back (which I believe is cowhide since there is no horsehide label, but the leather has a shine to it). Not a Taubers expert, so if you have information please chime in. Talon zippers on the chest, sleeves, and front. Shoulder gussets on the back.

Measurements:
Armpit to armpit - 21 and 1/42.
Shoulder (seam to seam, front) - 18.53.
Sleeve (seam to cuff straight down, not along the curve) - 23 and 3/44. Back length (bottom of collar to hem) - 25 and 1/45.
Hem width - 19.56.
Width 8 inches above hem - 19 and 1/4

Asking $300 or best offer. Currently on auction on eBay, link here. Photo gallery here.

Chevalier

One of the Regulars
I messaged you on EBay about the label pics. Glad to see you are on this forum! I’m typically a 42, so I am wary about sizing down, especially in a vintage jacket. Otherwise, it is a great looking jacket!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana