Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Thank You Loungers!

NVHATCO

New in Town
Hello,
I just wanted to say thank you for welcoming me back to The Fedora Lounge and giving me the congratulating comments that you did.
Thank You Hatco, RBH, Jimmy The Lid, Majormoore, John In Covina, Art Fawcett, Matt Deckard, Mr. Paladin, Hollowpond, Thwack, GTDean48, Daizawayguy - Yes, I can make stigies as well :) , J.T. Marcus,Carter, Slim Portly - Great name!, Indy Cop, and
Ordinary Guy - As for competition, I don't worry about competition. Competition is what makes anything we do be brought to a higher standard.
Thank You All Sincerely and I look forward to the next time I am able to come here and visit a bit.

NVHATCO

New in Town
Where does the time go???
I just don't seem to have the time for relaxing naps in the springtime meadows as I did in my younger days.
I hope that doesn't mean that I am finally "growing up":rolleyes:
I need to give myself more free time so I can visit here some.....perhaps soon.

portolan

A-List Customer
Welcome and Congrats for Winning....

I have seen and touched your hats in person. Simply wonderful. I have over 15 westerns and would count having one of yours as a special honor.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxraff