Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Adventurer's Gear Thread

amador

A-List Customer
Hello, here are some pics of me in various types of gear:

when it it very cold

6371039801_c50b5977d0_z.jpg

During hunting season and I'm not hunting and would rather not be mistaken for the hunted
6371007803_6860478586_z.jpg

Just out for sight seeing:

6370991393_62c7d2e697_z.jpg

Last edited:

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I have a few questions about a pith helmet flash. Can anybody direct me to an appropriate thread? Thanks.

Hi

An old Military collecting site I was a member of (before it went under) had a lot of that kind of data. British? Try looking up "Coldsteam guards regimental insignia".

http://www.kellybadge.co.uk/stock/guards.htm

These guys have a LOT of stuff, but I haven't seen anything that is definitely for a pith helmet.

Later

Tommy Gun Jack

New in Town
Does anybody have the Tag Safari Bengal Pith Helmet, that they could show me pictures of the inside? As soon as I can, I will post a picture of the Flash I was curious about.

scotrace

Head Bartender
Staff member
Okay fellow adventurers I need your assistance. I am looking for some new trousers. I thought that I had found exactly what I was looking for in some old Banana Republic pants, but alas they turned out to be the dreaded "low rise" hip-hugging, waste of fabric, pants. Aside from the fit, they are just want I am looking for. So here's my criteria:
100% cotton twill, khaki and/or olive color
Button close, zip fly
Slant front pockets
Flapped patch pockets in rear
If anybody knows where to purchase said trousers, please let me know (and L.L. Bean is out of the ol' Cramerton twills)
Here are some pics of what I am searching for
001.JPG

003.JPG

I wonder if Mike knows that his pictures have been replaced? :)

Eric P

Familiar Face
That is adventuring gear for a different type of adventure....... cue the music 'A Walk On The Wild Side'

I am just poking fun at the post, not the poster.

Last edited:

amador

A-List Customer
My Dad used to tell me "No te cases con una rubia porque se te quema en el sol" Don't marry a blond woman, she'll burn up in the sun.
So I married a Red Head.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo