Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The BORSALINO BROTHERHOOD

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
billysmom said:
The third Borsalino that arrived today is a bowler:

DSCF1818.jpg

I love the liner!

DSCF1819.jpg

Sue -- that bowler is simply outstanding! Congrats!!! :eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
This Alessandria arrived a couple of weeks ago. The color is "Muflone", and it really is just a gorgeous color. Lid is in pristine condition, and the felt is super thin, dense, and amazingly soft. Open crown height is 5 5/8", and the brim width is 2 7/8".

BorsoOpenCrown.jpg

BorsoLiner-4.jpg

BorsoSweat-3.jpg

Borso-2.jpg

Borso-1.jpg

Cheers,
JtL

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Thanks, Gents! OK, let's see -- that's a Pale Creatures, a Sammy, a Sweetwater, and whatever Buler's having...:D

Cheers,
JtL

buler

I'll Lock Up
jimmy the lid said:
Thanks, Gents! OK, let's see -- that's a Pale Creatures, a Sammy, a Sweetwater, and whatever Buler's having...:D

Cheers,
JtL

Just water for me.... I'll be intoxicated by the hats.

B

Brent Hutto

One of the Regulars
Photos can mislead as to color but based on the way it looks on my screen that is the most attractive color for a hat I've seen yet. The whole package, including given the binding/ribbon color that matches it so well.

Borso-2.jpg

The new Borsalino hat that's on its way to me right now is called "Taupe" on besdor's web page and I was really looking forward to seeing what it looks like in person. But now that I've seen this lovely "Muflone" Alessandria I fear that I've been ruined. Anything else is going to pale in comparison.

So thanks for nothing JtL! :eusa_clap

Dreispitz

One Too Many
Brent Hutto said:
Photos can mislead as to color but based on the way it looks on my screen that is the most attractive color for a hat I've seen yet. The whole package, including given the binding/ribbon color that matches it so well.

Borso-2.jpg

The new Borsalino hat that's on its way to me right now is called "Taupe" on besdor's web page and I was really looking forward to seeing what it looks like in person. But now that I've seen this lovely "Muflone" Alessandria I fear that I've been ruined. Anything else is going to pale in comparison.

So thanks for nothing JtL! :eusa_clap

So then, we can found the Muflone fan club :rolleyes: lol

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
gtdean48 said:
As long as just counting is involved, Chief! Other stuff may be allowed in Arkansas but not other states! :eek: :D :p

Deputy -- are you suggesting that Arkansas is a state where men are men, and muflones are nervous? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Cheers,
JtL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points