Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Good looking cap Nigeloscar, and good choice. Those headphones would've had a time holding your akubra down in all that turbulence.:p

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

seabass

Call Me a Cab
catchin up on caps........
boy some cool stuff here in the last few days have been exciting ....Glider down under ?
leather caps are cool, Keith the cap recreator ! , little drummer newsboy, Berts cap tree.... too cool !
yea all nice stuff stuffy & every body ...

sportin the retrosport
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv6%3B57%3Dot%  3E27%3A%3B%3D%3C68%3D828%3D36%3B%3A%3C6873734%3Bnu  0mrj
232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv9964%3Dot%3E  27%3A%3B%3D%3C68%3D824%3D36%3B%3A%3C6873334%3Bnu0m  rj

from mamieblueparis ebay seller

Bert it was a hat tree last year,, maybe a cap tree this year
flashback
[video=youtube;XN845ExBkmE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XN845ExBkmE[/video]
che:cool:

ManofKent

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Photos of the Earland 'Bugatti' cap that arrived late last week:

Earland are hat shop rather than hatmakers. I don't know who supplies their other caps, but from the tweed pattern code on this one it's almost certainly made for them in Manchester by Failsworth. Nicely made anyhow. I like the extra visual volume the flaps give - useful when you're a big head :)

That's a nice one Richard. I like the color. The way the earflaps catch each other on top looks better than any others I've seen of that style. You'll have to put up a shot with flaps down!

Che I like the cut of the retrosport. Great looking cap! Good looking boys and hat tree too.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Great posts, guys - CHE, you never disappoint - your video is hilarious and adorable. The little ones look ready for Santa but I can see them wondering why all the nice caps are grown-up sizes - what gives?? You've got a great singing voice too, btw! Great Retro-Sport...

Richard - I L O V E that cap. The flaps look so cool on top. And I do like how they give added structure to the outline of the cap. Good purchase!

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Guys !

Keith, the kids have quite the collection of caps,,,
that hat tree in the video is just for there caps & fedoras..
little guys know to hang em there, even a little step stool to get the good ones on top..
as far as singing I have a good day job ill stick tooo though in the far past I was a Bowzer in a Do Wop band & did some Acapella

Richard,
nice one, not bulky on top at all & you are the King of Tweed.

Last edited:

tompegbel

New in Town
I'm new to the site but I would appreciate your help finding a specific cap style. I believe it is called a single piece crown in a newsboy style or something like that. Basically a newsboy without the eight piece seams and without the button. These are hard to find as I have searched all the sellers posted in this thread and everything on ebay and ebay UK. I think this was common in the 20s but I may be mistaken. I have a photo of what I am searching for, any assistance would be appreciated. Hopefully it's not a custom made >$200 cap.

543377_10151179185364286_794187471_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic