Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

TheDane

Call Me a Cab
Ohhhh ... those kids are killing me! They are the definition of "C*U*T*E"! You're wearing a great cap, Che - but I'm afraid, it fades in that company. Your hugging-gland must really be an exhausted organ :)

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
My day is seriously made by those pics, Che. What a fantastic set of kiddies! - and yes, regarding Moco's lid, that is a cap pattern/color I have about 5 more of to sell...

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful Caps and Pics the last few Days, very nice photos !
Che, the kids looking great with the Caps and you too my friend!

Andy, wow, that is a Cap, wonderful!

Keith, great Caps, you are very diligent!

Johnny, great Collection of Caps!

Damian, sharp fabrics on your Caps, all looking great!

mikespens

Call Me a Cab
Great pixs and caps Che. Ole is right, beautiful familia. Moco may be onto something with the label out look ;)

232323232%7Ffp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv8%3A%3A%3A%3Dot%3E7%3A77%3D487%3D34%3B%3DXROQDF%3E27%3B62%3A97%3A425%3Aot1lsi

Those pics are great Che. Looks like you had a great Holiday. The little ones are what make it special. Fantastic hats and caps

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
My latest hommade. 1920's-style French casquette, 1940's wool, back band with strap front, nickel-silver buckle, 1900's kimono silk liner, 1920's moire silk ribbon band. 11 1/2" diameter, 3" peak.

8-dart-casquette-1.jpg 8-dart-casquette-2.jpg 8-dart-casquette-3.jpg 8-dart-casquette-4.jpg 8-dart-casquette-5.jpg 8-dart-casquette-6.jpg 8-dart-casquette-7.jpg

Stuffsmith

Fedora Lounge Artisan
Thanks Mike - you can remove the quotes around "hobby", though - it fits the description to a T: squeezing in captime late at night when everyone's asleep, and daydreaming about making them during the day!! If that doesn't describe a hobby, what does?? :)

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Everybody Thank You for the kind comments. I enjoy posting these pics as much as I enjoy viewing your great pics..

Che, thank you for sharing! All are looking splendid!

Justin Thank You ! the kids do enjoy there caps & hats & use them as part of there Attire when not in school, except Moco he just turned 2...

Andy Great Vintage Cap !!!

Keith fabulous cap the materials you use are so beautiful !

:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn