Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Duper

Practically Family
I noticed today that Stormy Kromer has new models of caps. The Curveball (wool ball cap), The Cabbie (flat cap/touring cap), The Flat Top (tank cap).

Their website has also been revised. Some other new options for colours etc for their prior models.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I received the latest masterpiece from Jonathan Cordova. WOW!!! This level of craftsmanship combined with the beautiful wool, will never be beat. Ever! And as usual, he was a pleasure to deal with. Thank you, Mr JC!

Photoon9-23-14at1011AM.jpg

Photoon9-23-14at1011AM3.jpg

Photoon9-23-14at1016AM.jpg

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
It's amazing how he cut that wool into so many parts, then sewed it together so that it all looks like one awesome, interwoven design. I know, I know, that's what he does...but I've never seen one put together like this (I saw it in its original state, all those red and black lines were squares and now they are not). It is pure artistry. I don't know whether to wear it, or put it on display inside a glass case, like a museum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany