Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Adnamira

A-List Customer
Oh my goodness. This cap collecting, wearing business seemed innocent to begin with... but it lead to substance abuse and violence. Before I knew it, it had spiralled out of control.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
DSC04325.jpg

Nice one Johnny Bold choice.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
Thanks guys! I really like this cap. I tried on several ones and I'm not sure how the originals should fit, but some of them looked to flat up front and seemed that they could use just a little more fabric. But I might be comparing them with the fit of a newsboy.

Marc Chevalier

Gone Home
Thanks guys! I really like this cap. I tried on several ones and I'm not sure how the originals should fit, but some of them looked to flat up front and seemed that they could use just a little more fabric. But I might be comparing them with the fit of a newsboy.

What did you think of the store itself, Johnny? The layout, the other merchandise, etc.? I found the service to be very friendly.

Johnny J

Call Me a Cab
What did you think of the store itself, Johnny? The layout, the other merchandise, etc.? I found the service to be very friendly.

I got there a little late and did not have time to look as much as I wanted to. I was able to just take a quick look at the vintage suits, but overall I thought the layout looked cool. Steve helped me that night and he was friendly. I need to go again and look at there other items.

seabass

Call Me a Cab
I got there a little late and did not have time to look as much as I wanted to. I was able to just take a quick look at the vintage suits, but overall I thought the layout looked cool. Steve helped me that night and he was friendly. I need to go again and look at there other items.
Hello Johnny J , the store is cool ive been there a few times i bought there jeans both types & the horsehide 6 panel cap
any way i just pulled the trigger & bought the brown herringbone MF cap that you tried on & liked, they remembered you yea Johnny !
thanks for the input & advise..... about the retro sport caps im enjoying my 2 caps & i am waiting for 4 more to arrive. i did send a message to the ebay seller mamieblueparis about leather sweatbands i will post the response
so far your malrov cap & marcs caps are the killer caps

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buick