Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

Pinesiw

A-List Customer
My Casquette Sport finally arrived after four weeks (should have taken three days). It's a perfect fit! The sweat band needs to be restitched. Otherwise it is in very good condition.

4%2520am%252013-01-2013%2520um%252018.06%2520%25236.jpg

2013-01-13%252019.11.36.jpg

2013-01-13%252019.15.12.jpg

2013-01-13%252019.33.37.jpg
Wow Rudie! Perfect!

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
This was taken in Bucharest, Romania in 1990. The photo has been hanging on my wall for years now and I've always liked the shape of his cap.
capcrop.jpg

Rh-1

New in Town
Hey guys my dog recently destroyed my favorite Hanna and in looking to replace it I found this forum and also found the Hat People thanks to all of your posts. I always wished the Hanna had a fuller fit and therefor I was happy to find the Extra Full Cut from the Hat People. Can anyone tell me how the Hanna caps compare to the Hat People caps? What I really want to know is if the HP Full Cut is about the same as a Hanna, or is it more full? Just trying to make sure I get the right one. Thanks for any help you can provide.

The Wiser Hatter

I'll Lock Up
Hey guys my dog recently destroyed my favorite Hanna and in looking to replace it I found this forum and also found the Hat People thanks to all of your posts. I always wished the Hanna had a fuller fit and therefor I was happy to find the Extra Full Cut from the Hat People. Can anyone tell me how the Hanna caps compare to the Hat People caps? What I really want to know is if the HP Full Cut is about the same as a Hanna, or is it more full? Just trying to make sure I get the right one. Thanks for any help you can provide.

The full cut Hat people is a basic 8 pannel cap just like a Hanna 8 pannel. I wore a Hat people cap into work today.:)
I also have an Extra Full cut Hat people also and it is a much more fuller cap. If you are wanting a less full cap I would get the full cut for sure.
It is a nice cap wear mine all the time.

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
"Nice cap picture TT. Looks like a modern style would be easy to make"

I will have to look through the negatives and contact sheets to see if i have additional photos to show a side view of the cap.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
From my pre-fedora days, in O'Connor's pub in Doolin, Ireland, with one of my many blackthorn sticks. The cap is made by Hanna:
tweed.jpg

Last edited:

Chepstow

I'll Lock Up
Rudie, that is a wonderful looking Vintage Cap. Great find. You look very good with it!

Blackthorn, very nice Cap. I like the style of your Hanna cap. The shape and color / fabric works very good for you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL