Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Cap Faction

howardeye

Practically Family
New 8 panel denim with suede bill from Simonds. This cap can be molded the way I want it to look. Floppy and ruffled! He has more of this fabric!

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Bert
Nice cap by Simonds
That bill & leather is unique
Looks like a lot of work with the fabric lining up so well & the inner taped seams
Great Detail !

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
I can't help it but I'm really liking my cheap Jaxon cap from Village Hat Shop...It's becoming my everyday go to hat now and I get a lot of comments on it...I wasn't too impressed with it when I first got it....after I cut away the cardboard from around the snap inside the hat I was able to move the material around and expose the brim for a more vintage look...yeah, I'm really liking it now...howardeye, I definitely like that Simond's you're wearing...I gotta get one of those!

Here's my Jaxon after some minor alteration...

n4n9.jpg

howardeye

Practically Family
Thanks Che. The cap is perfect (love that leather smell of the brim) as are all my 8 Panel Simonds Caps and even better with a cloth sweatband. I do not care much for a leather sweatband. I do not like to sweat! I wear these every day and wear a Cordova 8 Dart for dress, all of them cotton.

Great looking cap Jones. It is flowing very well. The blue stripe I am wearing is great and I do not get overheated. It is not a real heavy denim and hangs just right. You will not be disapointed

381B5EB5-2492-43ED-BBFD-BB858F6FB9C1-801-000000A4B19F53C6_zps918df8b2.jpg

Last edited:

T Jones

I'll Lock Up
TJ - it looks good. I've not tried Jaxon caps, but you've tempted me.
It's not too bad for a budget priced cap...it holds its shape really well and it's definitely priced right for budget conscious folks...and it's pretty decent quality for the price...my next Jaxon purchase will the Big Apple cap...and that one looks like it holds its shape pretty well too, not as floppy looking as other Big Apple caps...

http://www.villagehatshop.com/jaxon_herringbone_big-apple.html

I'm really liking that denim Simond's cap howardeye is wearing...I gotta look into getting one of those...

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
SIMONDS HANDCRAFTED CAPS
here is a short video I made of one of my Simonds Caps
232323232%7Ffp54347%3Enu%3D8986%3E396%3E25%3A%3EWS  NRCG%3D366%3A4369%3A634%3Bnu0mrj

[video=youtube;XqE_rGcnY3M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XqE_rGcnY3M[/video]:cool:

brokepainter

New in Town
I just ordered 3 hats. I ordered two Brixton Hooligan hats one is olive green twill and the other is black twill. And I ordered 1 dark green herringbone from The Hatman Of Ireland. I got the Brixton hats for summer and the Hatman hat for winter. I cant wait for them to get here. When they do I will have to post some pictures. The Brixton hats where on sale I got both for 58.00 including shipping. I thought that was a good deal.

Last edited:

brokepainter

New in Town
Oh I forgot to say I was a little concerned with the Hatman hat because I hadn't seen much talk of his hats but I searched the internet and seen good reviews of his hats. Are any of you guys familiar with him?

Feraud

Bartender
Monday I received a cream denim 8 panel from Johnny J. The cap is absolutely perfect. Great style and solid construction. I'll try and get a few pics posted soon.

howardeye

Practically Family
Bought this wrought iron candle chandelier years back in a handmade candle shop. I finally found it's usefulness as a cap holder instead of an eyesore. It will hold 8 caps made by Cordova, Mister Freedom, and Simonds. It also holds my fedoras when the season is in. My wife said she would get her shotgun out and clear them off if I did not quit using her candle holder! Great choice Feraud! I have one also pictured below. My dress cap!

Last edited:

seabass

Call Me a Cab
Your a real cap whore Che! ;):cool:

Mike !,
NO Sir I am a Cap Slut !;)

Bert
I need 12 of those things & with vaulted celings im going to daisy-chain them.
Looks great loaded !

Thanks for the comments guys its a lot of fun wearing these caps as well as making these videos.:cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
usleathermart