Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Celt

TheCelt

New in Town
I have a Question! Is this board as stuck up as some? I am late fifties, grew up listening to Mom and Dad's music, had cousins that played in some really Big Bands in St Louis and I really love the sounds. Dad was in WWII I served in Vietnam, but I absolutely love the the sounds and the whole charisma of the 40"s. what should we do?

cookie

I'll Lock Up
Loving the 1940s as a Fifty something year old

As Basil Fawlty once said

"Sybill Fawlty with......a statement of the bleedin' obvious!"

OldSkoolFrat

A-List Customer
Hemingway Jones said:
Certainly an odd way to introduce yourself to a group of your new friends. [huh]

Yes, but we are an odd bunch! :)

Glad to have you Celt, and no, this is certainly not the styleforum.com with the trolls and snobbishness

TaxMan1

One of the Regulars
Hemingway Jones said:
Certainly an odd way to introduce yourself to a group of your new friends. [huh]

Funny, I was thinking the same thing..........
I'm new, but have had nothing but good experiences so far!

happyfilmluvguy

Call Me a Cab
tell us of your history and family's history. :)

Having cousins in St Louis who were in big bands, you must have plenty of stories to tell.

S

Samsa

I'm so stuck up that I almost didn't respond to this thread.

Welcome to the Lounge!

TheCelt said:
I have a Question! Is this board as stuck up as some? I am late fifties, grew up listening to Mom and Dad's music, had cousins that played in some really Big Bands in St Louis and I really love the sounds. Dad was in WWII I served in Vietnam, but I absolutely love the the sounds and the whole charisma of the 40"s. what should we do?

DO? Always remember to tip your Fedora forward in a downpour to keep from drowning!
You're Welcomelol
HD

Tony in Tarzana

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Stuck up? Bosh!

DSCF0247.jpg

lol lol lol :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavidZL