Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Conversion Corral

^^^^^ The "McCloud" hat violates Nick Fouquet's trademark.

445063.jpg

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
That’s a curvy brim you’ve got there. I don’t recall seeing you wear it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Once. For a thank you for the heads up to the lounger who travelled the world then became a truck driver. Can not remember his name??
Anyway, it is a heck of a hat. Peter’s Bros. Shady something Fifty. Fits well just looks dumb on me. Lol
B

Once. For a thank you for the heads up to the lounger who travelled the world then became a truck driver. Can not remember his name??
Anyway, it is a heck of a hat. Peter’s Bros. Shady something Fifty. Fits well just looks dumb on me. Lol
B

I remember that guy. Had a real bohemian vibe.

Thank you!!!
Driving me nuts!!
I checked old PMs, posts, etc, finally claimed senility.
I miss his world wandering posts. I dug the vicarious mystic sort of lifestyle he led.
Miss you @Nathaniel Finley. Hope you are well.
B

Found him by doing a Lounge search for “fedora Tibet.” How cool is it to be the guy who is found like that! It would be great to see him back here.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Found him by doing a Lounge search for “fedora Tibet.” How cool is it to be the guy who is found like that! It would be great to see him back here.

That is cool. He did go some crazy places. Not sure what he did. Reminded me of 60s hitch hike the world stuff. Only guy to post a Whaywt using a wind trolley. Lol
His drummer beat loud!
Haven’t heard from him since 18 Wheeler school and started truckin.

humanshoes

One Too Many
I finished a refurb on this 3X Resistol. The felt on this hat is pretty nice. I started to make this a copy of Pierce Brosnan's hat in "The Son", but went with a 5/8" ribbon with a campaign bow, which seems to be popular in the Lounge. 3.5 inch brim with 6 inch open crown. I used Jim's @Rockwater custom block and replaced the toasted sweatband after a gas bath (the sweat was bad before the gas bath). I was thinking of selling this hat, but I think I will have to keep it. :) View attachment 182426 View attachment 182427 View attachment 182428 View attachment 182429 View attachment 182430 View attachment 182431 View attachment 182432
Excellent conversion there Scott!

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran