Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Espresso fix.

Dated Guy

Familiar Face
Maybe I am barking up the wrong tree on here, but as most of you seem to be from the U.S. of A., and that you seem to drink an inordinately large amount of coffee over there, I was wondering if one of you could furnish me with any detail relevant to the addiction of strong coffee to the human species. I seem to crave the espresso rush several times a day, although being of a cautious nature normally, I can usually excuse myself through sheer willpower, but it is an easy net to slip through.
I am dairy intolerant; therefore this form of dilution of the coffee is negated every time I drink it, so, as it comes neat and strong every time, I seem to be becoming a bit of a connoisseur of the various types available. Having said that, I normally begin the day with a hotplate styled version, often topped up with hot water for amount, I believe this is known as an 'Americano', I reached this recipe independently by sheer greed and, the unadulterated insatiability of the morning rush requirement......:coffee:

Anyone else addicted, or is it a bit to close to dope addiction for discussion...??? :eeek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran