Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Chronicles - Indiana Jones Hat Discrepancies

zetwal

I'll Lock Up
Enjoyable and very well done. Thanks for posting. And welcome to the Lounge! :yo:

DJH

I'll Lock Up
Well, robfilmmaker, I must be the only person on the planet never to have seen an Indiana Jones movie but I like the hat and enjoyed your movie.

Better yet, my dear wife watched with me and told me I needed to get one of those hats and she is going to get me one made by Mr Penman.

So thanks very much - I owe you a beer!!

robfilmmaker

New in Town
Thanks everybody

Thanks everybody, I'm excited to hear you all enjoyed my video. I have lots of respect for the members of this forum and knowing you all approve of it, is a real good feeling.

Rob

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
That was rather nice, thanks.

One thing I have noticed about the Indiana Jones hats, there are many that want to lay claim for being the providers for the hats in the movies, and I know that not all of them are honest about it.

DudeInBlack

Familiar Face
A+++ all the way, Rob. I love edu-taining videos, especially about stuff like this.
Your editing is superb, btw. How long did this take you to make?

Ever consider making more?

EggHead

Practically Family
Well, after watching your short last night I decided to spend this morning with my dvd player/TV and Raiders of the Lost Arc. Family enjoyed it too.

robfilmmaker

New in Town
A+++ all the way, Rob. I love edu-taining videos, especially about stuff like this.
Your editing is superb, btw. How long did this take you to make?

Ever consider making more?

Glad you liked it. In answer to your question, I didn't keep track of the time, I just worked on it whenever I had free time at home, but I say at least 30 hours of editing easy, and that doesn't count capturing all three films and converting them to an editable format.

Rob

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner