Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Lounge 4.0

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
I took note of it, then treated it as I do with ads and such on other forums I frequent--I ignore it and go about my business. :D

The reason for having the sidebar appear on all pages will soon be clear. It's not just for ads. ;)

Woodtroll

One Too Many
The only color scheme that appears to be available to me right now is the "Vintage Lounge". Maybe the colors are being worked on right now, but I definitely do not like the black screen with white writing. For some reason, it hurts my eyes. I had my previous page set to the white and blue, with black print. We'll be patient and see what you come up with; I really do enjoy this site!

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
The only color scheme that appears to be available to me right now is the "Vintage Lounge". Maybe the colors are being worked on right now, but I definitely do not like the black screen with white writing. For some reason, it hurts my eyes. I had my previous page set to the white and blue, with black print. We'll be patient and see what you come up with; I really do enjoy this site!
How is it now?

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Click on the light bulb at the top right of the page. It will turn the background dark.
Thanks, now that i can work with that. I guess i’m a “Push Here” ^<>* kinda guy! Don’t like pushing unknown thingys, you know...missiles and things happen.
Be well. Bowen

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Ok i’m a pro now again. Ha
Sincerely, thank you Nathan and Scot for all your hard work. It’s your house and i’m just happy to be here. I dare not complain about the furniture.
Be well. Bowen

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
This looks awesome!! Thank you sooooo much for the "lights off" function. I find overall darker backgrounds are much easier on my eyes. I use a computer all day everyday at work, and our primary database is all white on white. Really wish we had the option, such as we do here. DP Review (Cameras) is one of the only other websites I know of that does this.

I like the fonts, and layout. You all did excellent work, and change is great! :)

Jwag

One of the Regulars
Not a big fan. I like the font, but I don't like how everything is bright white. I liked the black version better. Gave it a classy sorta top secret vibe. Plus it was easy on my sensitive eyes. But the majority rules.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points