Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Lounge 4.0

TimeWarpWife

One of the Regulars
I don't like change, which is why I love vintage stuff. Nope, don't like this new version of the FL. :( The old version looks more like "film noir," this is way too bright and modern looking. Ok, found the light bulb to make the page darker again, but I'm still not crazy about the new font and look.

2jakes

I'll Lock Up
The_fedora_Lounge5.jpg

I liked this....gave Fedora a "film noir" mood which I will miss.

Last edited:

Just Jim

A-List Customer
I had a thread open when I left for work this morning, so I'm comparing the previous and current incarnations. Even compared to the "lights out" version, the previous version was noticeably easier to read: less eyestrain with the other font and greater contrast. I'm on day 4 of the current migraine, that makes it real easy to compare. That was the nice thing about the previous format, even when the headaches got bad, I was able to read and participate, making TFL my default forum of choice for hanging out.

With the current format. . . I just won't spend as much time here. Headaches--often with a migraine stacked on top--are a constant in my life now. I'll miss having a place I could always go.

Guppy

I'll Lock Up
Wow, this is looking different!

The color scheme is much lighter than the old site... and doesn't look like the "small peek" preview image at the top of the thread...

Tukwila

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I don't like it, light or dark. I like the old look. This is the "Lounge."

I don't like the stuff on the side, so I hit ctrl ++++ until it disappears.

Waiting to see if there are any other defaults that can be messed with to make it more palatable, which is just what I love to do when I go to a site to see what's happening with the members.... mess with settings and defaults.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR