Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Fedora Lounge 4.0

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
C675455B-D5CD-4FD0-8BAE-CB64A13F4A68.jpeg
I'm not seeing the "mark read" button, either for the articles or the forum. Can someone post a screenshot?

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I find that the font used for the thread titles on the New Posts page to be chubby, and they are sucking my eyes out of my head.

I sized the page down from 100 to 90% and that seems to help. But I may be eyeless by tomorrow morning.

DanO

One of the Regulars
Two things when I hit back the screen reverts to the top of the previous page, if I'm looking at classified it goes back to the hats forum.
The old style had the poster on the left as a sidebar, easier to see the length of a post when multiple frames are involved,for me anyway.
Otherwise getting used to it.

...when I hit back the screen reverts to the top of the previous page...
So far this is the one thing about the latest update that I personally don't care for--being back at the top of the previous page every time I use the browser's back button. But it's really such a minor issue that I thought I'd wait until after the "fine-tuning" period before adding my own nit-pickiness to the list of "Hey, can you do something about..." inquiries that I'm sure Mr. Flowers and the other Bartenders are already dealing with.

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
Two things when I hit back the screen reverts to the top of the previous page, if I'm looking at classified it goes back to the hats forum.

So far this is the one thing about the latest update that I personally don't care for--being back at the top of the previous page every time I use the browser's back button.

Browser version and OS? I cannot get that to replicate on my macbook or my windows desktop.

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Browser version and OS? I cannot get that to replicate on my macbook or my windows desktop.
I have to say as long as I can navigate and read and post what I desire, the upgrade or change or what ever it is called, I think it is O.K. AND..for the record, I will sure hope the majority will take into consideration the effort you have put into the Fedora Lounge in trying to make it a bit better. So from our "home" to you, thank you so dearly for all you do.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
What happened to the little electric bolt thingy in the header that took you to latest thread posts?
If i gotta scroll down past articles i’m not interested in then that’s a problem.
Can you put it back or is it hidden somewhere???
I only use a mobile device fyi.
Bowen

Nathan Flowers

Head Bartender
Staff member
What happened to the little electric bolt thingy in the header that took you to latest thread posts?
If i gotta scroll down past articles i’m not interested in then that’s a problem.
Can you put it back or is it hidden somewhere???
I only use a mobile device fyi.
Bowen

It's next to the logo now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112